• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apex Legends |OT| Have you seen Titanfall 3?

Alx

the nerfs should not come as a surprise they pulled the same shit in titanfall 2, they nerfed everything. not sure why they don't want effective guns that can actually kill.

In Titanfall2 players complained that the TTK was too low, hence why they nerfed all the guns.

PSYGN

Mirage is still underpowered, his clones should have 2 to 3 charges like Bangalore's smoke or Caustic's canisters...

He's actually very powerful now since he can turn completely invisible while seeing enemies in real time.

Last edited:

Boss Mog

He's actually very powerful now since he can turn completely invisible while seeing enemies in real time.
That's his super though, and it's just working as it was originally intended. His basic clone move is still underpowered. Bangalore's smoke and Caustic's canisters have both saved my life more often and gotten me more kills than Mirage's clone.

Shmunter

Man, performance has been a mess as of late. Sure there's been lag before, but it just feels less responsive and more "framey" since the patch. Playing on X1X.

Also, did they nerf the Spitfire or is it just netcode that is screwing things up again?

So it’s not just ps4 that has taken a hit. It’s so obvious to me I can no longer be bothered to play the game.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
Back to the game after the last major patch. Sounds are very very good now! Glad they decided to add challenges and looking forward to more one week events later on

DonF

i just can't get used to the awful controls. the game feels clunky as shit. it does some things right but a lot of things wrong.

mark my words in 2 months this game will be dead.
Game lost a bit of momentum but its looking great, and season 2 looks awesome.

Mista

Banned
Last night was a fucking mess. I was unlucky in all of the 10 games I played! Was very frustrating and went to bed

Mista

Banned
In my whole life I haven't played a game where the laggy players have advantage over someone with a proper connection

Just lost a fight because there was a laggy player shifting through time. Get your shit together Respawn!!

Tesseract

Banned
yeah players with packet loss have advantages currently, the prediction needs work

pathfinder's omega skin has been disabled (all platforms?), respawn are aware of the issue and working on a fix

jump towers should be working again

VOIP is still somewhat broken (pc)

the changes to the ring have radically altered how the game is played, especially in the elite queue

firefights are more intense and people aren't hugging around the storm as long, it's a much needed change

Last edited:

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Saw a person with King Crimson powers online last night but it was 3 vs 1 so he got stomped. Every time they fix a problem a new one pops up.

PSYGN

It's harder for me to soundwhore ever since they messed with the sound a few patches back. I've had Pathfinders run up behind me and enemies run around the rock I was taking cover behind (before even popping anything). Previously I would hear everything and never get caught off guard.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
It's harder for me to soundwhore ever since they messed with the sound a few patches back. I've had Pathfinders run up behind me and enemies run around the rock I was taking cover behind (before even popping anything). Previously I would hear everything and never get caught off guard.
Audio is way better now. At least I can hear someone behind me now

Boss Mog

They need to separate mouse users from controller users on console. On PS4 there seems to be a ton a mouse users that play exclusively with the Wingman now. They'll spam it as fast as possible and hit every shot, even from a distance.

Mista

Banned
They need to separate mouse users from controller users on console. On PS4 there seems to be a ton a mouse users that play exclusively with the Wingman now. They'll spam it as fast as possible and hit every shot, even from a distance.
They can't do that. Those losers use a XiM adapter which emulates a controller

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
I got my gold gear combo trophy today. Last one I needed, as soon as I get it next game I got both gold helmet and armor again crazy how that happens.

Just won a sweet game with two randoms on PS4. I had a shaky start (on account of being semi-blinded) which led to me getting revived four times but we clutched it out and I got kill leader with a mighty five! At the end it was 3v3 then our teammate got the good news leaving just two of us. We smashed the cunts ftw. I love this game. Though even more, I love teaming with randos that play as a team.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
The game was mad!

DB8488-E3-ADF0-4-B6-A-985-B-B521-EBD774-A3.jpg

Werewolf Jones

Gold Member
Three days ago I was sitting on level 80 in the battle pass. Today, I reached 110 🙇🏻‍♂️
Congrats bro. I just made it to max level today myself. I didn't even buy the pass itself until like 4 days ago since I was close to finishing it. Might as well considering how much I've played of it and got the coins to buy S2 pass immediately. Gonna get enough points so I can buy Wattson then I'm done with the game until then.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
Congrats bro. I just made it to max level today myself. I didn't even buy the pass itself until like 4 days ago since I was close to finishing it. Might as well considering how much I've played of it and got the coins to buy S2 pass immediately. Gonna get enough points so I can buy Wattson then I'm done with the game until then.
Thanks mate. I stopped playing for awhile until they dropped the massive update that fixed the audio and hitbox. I don’t like BR but this game, good god. It gives me an odd satisfaction when winning, killing and the gunplay. Ooofff I love me a fast paced competitive game where being aggressive is rewarding instead of camping like a cunt

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
What a fucking monster. Thought 10 is max!

thanks, pretty sure we're in the top 10 on pc right now, just whooped dizzy and friends

only team in our path are a bunch of cheating fucks, segel_whatever
if we see them on our feed we usually play tag to avoid until it's top 5, then it's a matter of beating them with nades or krabers before they long bomb wing man shot us

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
thanks, pretty sure we're in the top 10 on pc right now, just whooped dizzy and friends

only team in our path are a bunch of cheating fucks, segel_whatever
if we see them on our feed we usually play tag to avoid until it's top 5, then it's a matter of beating them with nades or krabers before they long bomb wing man shot us
Oh wow, you defeated Dizzy? That kid is insane

Started playing this over the weekend with my Son and Buddy. On about round 3 we got a win. Pretty sure I like this game, but I don't think I would like it solo.

n0razi

I actually like watching Dizzy because he plays with randoms a lot (not to mention his overall skill)... most of the pro streamers like shroud only play with other pro streamers or clan mates and absolutely curb stomp everyone due to superior chemistry. I have a small group of people that I like to play with but every once in awhile I have to resort to matchmaking (no one else want to play or is online) and you realize what a discrepancy there is between a random squad vs stacked.

I wouldnt mind something like COD's "Mercenary" queue where everyone on the server is solo to level the field a bit for people who don;'t have 24/7 squads to play with.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
I actually like watching Dizzy because he plays with randoms a lot (not to mention his overall skill)... most of the pro streamers like shroud only play with other pro streamers or clan mates and absolutely curb stomp everyone due to superior chemistry. I have a small group of people that I like to play with but every once in awhile I have to resort to matchmaking (no one else want to play or is online) and you realize what a discrepancy there is between a random squad vs stacked.

I wouldnt mind something like COD's "Mercenary" queue where everyone on the server is solo to level the field a bit for people who don;'t have 24/7 squads to play with.

yep dizzy is the best; not only is he a great player, he's great sport
he commands, supports, leads

he's the kinda guy you wanna go to war with, would love to see him, shroud, and disrespect in the elite queue

Last edited:

Alx

I only noticed some flying dragons on the map, carrying loot. The leviathans are getting closer too, but I don't think they've started roaming the map yet.

Alx

Oh, so it's deathboxes they're carrying around… that's interesting, I suppose it's a good way for the devs to redistribute some stuff from outside the ring.

Top Bottom