• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apparently "Mobile Strike" is an adulterous hook up site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daigoro

OP playing Mobile Strike

2124653125_50dd88c60a.jpg

oh my god

You must be talking to them and enjoying it. The issue seems to be you but your blaming them.

Were you in military?
Have you sent anyone money? Honestly

Not here to judge, truth is truth.

It's a 100% real person. I listened to her filling out her tax returns while we chatted. These are real people seeking the company of others....

Are you for fucking real? You already listened to one person doing their taxes? Bro just man up and meet her now. Not like you will lose anything other then time and maybe a kidney!

bunbun777

Well I guess that's that. Now you just have to have gross sex and the deal will be done, marriage ruined, bank account depleted and hiv positive, thanks Arnold.

-GJ-

This story is getting more and more weird with every post of OP. Is this going to be another Mandrake x SunhiLegend one?

We agreed to talking again tomorrow to Valentine's Day because admittedly the tax return filing wasn't the most exciting of phone sessions. I just feel like this needs to end one way or the other. It all feels so dirty and wrong yet the allure is strong.

goldenpp72

It's real and its happening. She keeps on asking me to meet her when we talk. The spend-lust urge is strong due to this game.

If this isn't a joke topic you need help, like real help. I don't think you realize how mental you sound right now, this is one step removed from being another 'I'm going to kill myself' topics this site seems to get a lot. Seek help.

If this isn't a joke topic you need help, like real help. I don't think you realize how mental you sound right now, this is one step removed from being another 'I'm going to kill myself' topics this site seems to get a lot. Seek help.
No... Why he needs help cause he likes to flirt online.

Don't need to compare this to suicide. Your post is ridiculous

He can do what he wants online, flirting and games. Isn't a big deal just cause you disagree with it.

Meffer

We agreed to talking again tomorrow to Valentine's Day because admittedly the tax return filing wasn't the most exciting of phone sessions. I just feel like this needs to end one way or the other. It all feels so dirty and wrong yet the allure is strong.

Why in god's name are you trying to justify these actions?

Don't be ridiculous, this isn't as extreme as you paint it to be. Also, I see a shrink weekly. Do we discuss this? No. But clearly it's a good topic to bring up. I find it easier to bare my troubles here online. Also, I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience with "mobile strike."

MikeyB

The game is not evil. It merely tempts you. Your weakness is evil. You know it. Do something about it. You don't get to blame it on a mobile game. It's your goddamned choice. Do your duty, acknowledge your vows, and shut this mess down.

Don't be ridiculous, this isn't as extreme as you paint it to be. Also, I see a shrink weekly. Do we discuss this? No. But clearly it's a good topic to bring up. I find it easier to bare my troubles here online. Also, I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience with "mobile strike."
I doubt most here even play mobile strike. But I have no idea.. if they do what your doing they are unlikely to admit it.

Lastly, there may be a lot of mobile strike groups that don't do this.. Did you ever consider you stumbled into this specific community and it just may not be common for other groups? Who knows... Try to find other groups and test it if you really want to know. Don't find groups through association though. Likely same.

goldenpp72

No... Why he needs help cause he likes to flirt online.

Don't need to compare this to suicide. Your post is ridiculous

He can do what he wants online, flirting and games. Isn't a big deal just cause you disagree with it.

He's talking about unstoppable evils coaxing him to do excessive spending on a mobile game while lusting after girls only interested in likely robbing him further while married, i'd say it's slightly different than basic flirting, but maybe I'm the one who does it the weird way.

Read again, he's a married man talking to 'flirty women' on a mobile game while sinking real money into it, and compares it to something evil that is luring evil things out of him, basically like comparing it to the concept of Satan.

Yeah, he's fine.

The game is not evil. It merely tempts you. Your weakness is evil. You know it. Do something about it. You don't get to blame it on a mobile game. It's your goddamned choice. Do your duty, acknowledge your vows, and shut this mess down.

You're right, I need to tell her I'm married and end this whole fiasco. This isn't within the realm of normality.

This is beautiful. This is fate. This is mobile gaming at its best. I spent a 2k on puzzles and dragons and met great females through their FB page.

We started the very exclusive Puzzle Pounders swingers club. Once a month at a secret location in Tallahassee we would get together and Puzzle Pound each other. Honestly it saved my marriage through erotic match 3 potential. We would have goddess fest and do gatcha grabs at our meetups.

Any interest in a mobile sexual strike club?

It's real and its happening. She keeps on asking me to meet her when we talk. The spend-lust urge is strong due to this game.

Dude.
Stop.
Just...stop.

You're trying to shift your own feelings of guilt onto the game because you know everything you are saying and thinking is completely fucked, and now you're coming to GAF for...what exactly? Validation? Some kind of agreement that the fault is the game/community and not your own head? Do what you want, but don't blame a shitty mobile game for ruining your marriage.

akira28

some tenderbot got me to install skype on my actual cellphone. If its a bot, talking with you on a different network isn't that difficult a feat.

edit: woah, tax returns? I wonder what kind of refund she's getting.

He's talking about unstoppable evils coaxing him to do excessive spending on a mobile game while lusting after girls only interested in likely robbing him further while married, i'd say it's slightly different than basic flirting, but maybe I'm the one who does it the weird way.

Read again, he's a married man talking to 'flirty women' on a mobile game while sinking real money into it, and compares it to something evil that is luring evil things out of him, basically like comparing it to the concept of Satan.

Yeah, he's fine.
I don't believe in marriage and strong ideas like God. It's still his choice. If his wife doesn't like it then she can do as she sees fit as well

I don't try to date people that do those either. My last gf wanted to watch, her idea not mine.

Permanently A

Man, at least spend money on a good game. Well I mean, they're all exploitative money printers, but if you drop some cash on something like FE Heroes at least you can show off on GAF.

MikeyB

I don't believe in marriage and strong ideas like God. It's still his choice. If his wife doesn't like it then she can do as she sees fit as well

I don't try to date people that do those either. My last gf wanted to watch, her idea not mine.

Uh, but he got married. That is a contract. He vowed to do certain things. Unless they both have very different conceptions of what standard vows mean or used some weird vows like "I will be faithful unless I've got to mobilize a sex strike on a stranger", he is breaking that commitment.

So even if you don't believe in marriage, he likely did. That's what is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom