• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Apparently "Mobile Strike" is an adulterous hook up site?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uh, but he got married. That is a contract. He vowed to do certain things. Unless they both have very different conceptions of what standard vows mean or used some weird vows like "I will be faithful unless I've got to mobilize a sex strike on a stranger", he is breaking that commitment.

So even if you don't believe in marriage, he likely did. That's what is wrong.
I think he should be honest to her. A lot of people don't get so upset at this but yeah some will go crazy mad.

What will your wife do if she knows your sexting op?

This seems like a river of comedic gold, keep us up to date OP!

Though don't meet up with any of these people and you may want to leave the community chat, like immediately.

What will your wife do if she knows your sexting op?

I doubt she would leave. She'd be pissed and probably insist on marriage counseling. We have a life together. A house, good stabile jobs, and two kids. Tomorrow, on Valentine's Day, I neee to step up and make this right. I know it's my mess to fix.

JesseZao

I doubt she would leave. She'd be pissed and probably insist on marriage counseling. We have a life together. A house, good stabile jobs, and two kids. Tomorrow, on Valentine's Day, I neee to step up and make this right. I know it's my mess to fix.

Yep. You're missing a dog. Make it right.

Edit: err, scratch that...You said you have 'stabile' jobs. You're missing horses.

live-with-me-if-you-want-to-come-10228223.png

It's an addiction, to know is help in control

Get into other games, it can be hard to get away but once you really do it definitely gets easier. If you feel it's controlling you then take measures

No phone, deleting app. Delete your account or whatever.

You may feel you care but this is a psychological issue. It really doesn't matter, it's a game created by people with the intent on making money which is a whole magnitude of tendencies in itself.

mieumieu

The perfect Valentine thread.

Sex sells. Here in my country a lot of beautiful girls you can find on social Apps are just scam bots or men behind the curtain. These masqueraders even have software to change their voice to scam you.

Grow up and stay away from these scams.

Aces&Eights

I'm going to need some MS Paint drawings with green lines representing sexting noises to understand what the hell is going on here.

v1lla21

Pics of the line chat.
If you ain't fucking around and this is true, you should stop since you're married. Don't like your wife? Divorce her and then be a fuckboi but don't disrespect her like this.

How do I upload a screenshot from the chat to neogaf? I cannot attach it, right? Do I link it somehow?

Upload it to Imgur (create an account if you wish to manage your uploads) and
paste the direct link of the image (should end in .PNG or .JPG) into the box that appears when you click the image icon on your post.

10 years ago I might have. But I'm a married man now who got sucked into this rabbit hole of a game. The game itself is horrifically addicting and to make it worse, there's this meta community of primarily ladies who keep sexting me.

Sorry, haven't read through the rest of the thread yet. You're married, you're getting sexted because of a mobile game, and you HAVEN'T uninstalled it yet? You need to reevaluate bruh, and that's coming from one married man to another.

EDIT: Nvm, read more of the thread. You're an idiot.

We agreed to talking again tomorrow to Valentine's Day because admittedly the tax return filing wasn't the most exciting of phone sessions. I just feel like this needs to end one way or the other. It all feels so dirty and wrong yet the allure is strong.

This topic isn't about Mobile Strike at all.

Why do you have the free time to talk to her on Valentine's Day?

Is this some new fangled ad campaign? Come for the gacha gameplay stay for the hot singles in your area?
They could be on to something here. Forget waifus, actual in game wives! Drive user engagement, with online engagements.

OP is trolling or I feel very sorsy for Mrs. OP

KrakaJak

Neo Member
I feel like this is Thread-vertising®

OP has so much trouble with all the ladies he gets playing high grossing mobile game.

Fake news.

toneroni

Lol a bunch of these F2P games use kakao or line to communicate with guildies etc and it does get weird like that. OP's chats are smh worthy tho...

Kilau

Gold Member
The problem is really Line chat, the AmiiboGAF line group got out of control, don't even want to think about the "after dark" sub group.

I lost way more than $100, thankfully I got out. Delete your Line account right now OP. You can live without the stickers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom