• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Mahonay

Banned
Miz is one of those guys that people say they like but then when they see him in the ring they change the channel.
I enjoyed a lot of his recent Smackdown matches over the past few months. His match with Cena at Mania was actually one of his worst ones in a while.

Beefy

This place is worse than Marvel or Star Wars threads right now when it comes to shitty boring ass Jinder.

jinder%2520mahal%2520fans.gif

Does comedy skits with partner weekly for months
Gets in feud with comedy maniac
Loses said feud

That someone somewhere doesn't consider him a joker is honestly the most damning criticism of anything Miz has tried to do since his first movie. Like damn, really out here making fun of someone making fun of someone making fun of someone having fun

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Miz is one of those guys that people say they like but then when they see him in the ring they change the channel.

Fox318 is one of those posters that people say they like but then when they see him post in a thread they scroll on by.

Pikma

Banned
I forgot to mention Kushida threw Dragon Lee and lucha libre under the bus on his interview

"sometimes Lucha libre don't need story, but I don't prefer the style. If Dragon Lee wants success he must get more experience"

He praised everyone else Meltzer asked him about

Beefy

I forgot to mention Kushida threw Dragon Lee and lucha libre under the bus on his interview

He praised everyone else Meltzer asked him about

More and more people hinting at leaving Lucha according to a report I read earlier. Wonder who wwe will pick up?

Pikma

Banned
More and more people hinting at leaving Lucha according to a report I read earlier.
LU is in an incredibly weird, and unknown, place right now. It seems like there's some heavy politicking battles going on behind the scenes and that's why we've gotten all these mixed reports

Also, I don't blame them, who the fuck would be willing to sign a deal to tape a show in a span of 2 months and spent the next 2-3 fucking years sitting on your hands because of a stupid exclusivity clause. The fact the brand lost almost all of it's momentum means the 'exposure' factor is out the window as well.

shaowebb

Jinder Mahal is vanilla as fuck in the ring. I dont care what his "look" has turned into. He's dull. His moves are like a suplex, a ddt, a full nelson slam, some really meh Knees that are thrown in at points that seem to cool the match off rather than push it forward, and overall he spends so much time trying to look angry that it never has impact because its all he does. He just can't build a match with what he does in the ring because he's basic and has zero sense of pacing.

Jinder is just another dull ass bodybuilder pretending they are a wrestler. Dude is Stasiak tier.

Beefy

LU is in an incredibly weird, and unknown, place right now. It seems like there's some heavy politicking battles going on behind the scenes and that's why we've gotten all these mixed reports

Also, I don't blame them, who the fuck would be willing to sign a deal to tape a show in a span of 2 months and spent the next 2-3 fucking years sitting on your hands because of a stupid exclusivity clause. The fact the brand lost almost all of it's momentum means the 'exposure' factor is out the window as well.

Who do you think will move to wwe?

Top Bottom