• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

Jinder Mahal is vanilla as fuck in the ring. I dont care what his "look" has turned into. He's dull. His moves are like a suplex, a ddt, a full nelson slam, some really meh Knees that are thrown in at points that seem to cool the match off rather than push it forward, and overall he spends so much time trying to look angry that it never has impact because its all he does. He just can't build a match with what he does in the ring because he's basic and has zero sense of pacing.

Jinder is just another dull ass bodybuilder pretending they are a wrestler. Dude is Stasiak tier.

Finn Balor has been boring as fuck in the ring for quite some time, but still gets a pass. Funny how that works

Edit: Nothing against Finn, almost everyone is boring in the ring. So going "Jinder sucks in the ring" doesn't mean anything.

Zach

Can't you guys just roll with this boring guy in the world title scene for a month or whatever?

I'm talking about Randy Orton, of course.

Pikma

Banned
Who do you think will move to wwe?
Ricochet almost certainly will as soon as he's done with NJPW and even though I haven't heard anything I think that with Penta and Fenix quitting AAA to go for that US indie money the next logical step for them would be to sign with WWE. Outside of that I have no idea since half of their roster is compromised of ex-WWE people and the other half just doesn't fit their style

Edit: oh right, I forgot Jeff Cobb was even in LU, he will probably sign too

I swear if you listen to dave you might become brain dead from the dumb shit he says. He's just another mark, a biased one too.

It;s amazing the difference between reading Metlzer and listening to him talk...

He talks with like zero conviction in basically anything he says... he hmms and haas incessantly and basically has this I don't really care about anything/defeatist way of speaking... it's fascinating when you consider he's for many people the go to guy fro analysis and shit.

DMczaf

I don't give a shit about Sami or any other indie darlings.

I care that a guy who won 2 matches 8 months ago is all of a sudden in a WWE title #1 contenders match.

He has literally lost every match in the last 8 months!

In kayfabe, these are the dumbest GMs. In a shoot, they are also the dumbest GMs

There is no defending this.

XenoRaven

I care that a guy who won 2 matches 8 months ago is all of a sudden in a WWE title #1 contenders match.

In kayfabe, these are the dumbest GMs. In a shoot, they are also the dumbest GMs

But he won so he obviously deserved to be there!

You have a point, he's not a REAL #1 contender until he pins Randy Orton clean in a non-title match.

It;s amazing the difference between reading Metlzer and listening to him talk...

He talks with like zero conviction in basically anything he says... he hmms and haas incessantly and basically has this I don't really care about anything/defeatist way of speaking... it's fascinating when you consider he's for many people the go to guy fro analysis and shit.

It's really funny listening him actually talk about match quality and star ratings because it's very obvious that he cares about his own star ratings a lot less than some corners of the internet do.

DMczaf

You have a point, he's not a REAL #1 contender until he pins Randy Orton clean in a non-title match.

I honestly don't know which one is worse.

Nah, beating the champ to get a title match is worse, but at least no one defends it like the jokers in this thread are doing for Jinder

Is it really that hard to book credible fake title matches ?! It's fake! You have full control over winners and losers building to title matches!! It's fake!!!

It's fake

Jinder in September of 2016

Jinder in April of 2017

Dood looks great but he is on that pharm grade trt

People are hungry for the truth

GuTiNaG.png

I'm glad you agree with me that the fans are bad for enabling Bryan to do more and more severely stupid things to his head, allowing him to make decisions like this

Ricochet almost certainly will as soon as he's done with NJPW and even though I haven't heard anything I think that with Penta and Fenix quitting AAA to go for that US indie money the next logical step for them would be to sign with WWE. Outside of that I have no idea since half of their roster is compromised of ex-WWE people and the other half just doesn't fit their style

Edit: oh right, I forgot Jeff Cobb was even in LU, he will probably sign too

Rico gonna get that Jr Heavy tho.

cordy

Banned

See.

This is why I want Jinder in this program. He's got people on fire for him winning. It's hard finding a genuine heel these days, Jinder is that dude.

I approve of this.

See.

This is why I want Jinder in this program. He's got people on fire for him winning. It's hard finding a genuine heel these days, Jinder is that dude.

I approve of this.
Exactly and it's fuck DM anyway. I hope Jinder holds the title for 2 years.

Jinder is not very interesting, but WWE taking a chance with something a little bit different and unexpected is a GOOD thing. If it doesn't work out, Jinder goes back to being a jobber and it just gets played off as a fluke, and if it does, they have a mid- to upper-midcard heel they can suddenly plug into shit. And, in the meantime, we get to enjoy watching a man who looks like the human personification of growth hormone right now stiff the fuck out of random dudes.

Zach

uAOFwJ1.png

This is my kind of #1 contender!

Mahonay

Banned
I was digging through the keyboard settings on my phone, and the very first word that comes up under the User Dictionary is "Ahyessirrrr".

Gurrry

Yeah but in kayfabe though, the record really wouldnt matter to a certain extent. Even underdogs have their days. If youre looking at this from a kayfabe perspective, he was due to win a match.

Im not sure why everyone is freaking out. No need to press the panic button unless he actually takes it from orton.

Hasney

Jinder is not very interesting, but WWE taking a chance with something a little bit different and unexpected is a GOOD thing. If it doesn't work out, Jinder goes back to being a jobber and it just gets played off as a fluke, and if it does, they have a mid- to upper-midcard heel they can suddenly plug into shit. And, in the meantime, we get to enjoy watching a man who looks like the human personification of growth hormone right now stiff the fuck out of random dudes.

"Hey, let's try something new for dinner. I found some dog shit in the park. What? It's something new, its a GOOD thing and it'll stiff your gag reflex"

It's really funny listening him actually talk about match quality and star ratings because it's very obvious that he cares about his own star ratings a lot less than some corners of the internet do.

Yep, I do actually enjoy listening to him but he just never sounds like the fabled legend of the wrestling Press that he's treated as... which frankly is probably why I like listening to him.

Anth0ny

See.

I approve of this.

2017 is the beginning of the "You Deserve It" era.

If you deserve it, you're a babyface.

If you don't deserve it, you're a heel.

In ring skill, storytelling, logical booking, commentary, angles, work, shoot, shoot the work, post the single.... none of that shit matters.

https://youtu.be/CNr0p5xjVIc

As always love love love these guys

8:10 you can see Matt Jackson doing a promo and shilling Bucks and Omega merch while holding a guy in a sharpshooter and then Kenny doing running commentary live mic'd.... all from the POV of Nick Jackson's phone that he took while on the ring apron ready to be tagged in at any moment...

Top Bottom