• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin' |OT 2| I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU!

I'm glad talk of cancelling accounts popped up again - if I'm just watching NXT and 205 Live, I've got my Hulu account for that. I was about to get charged for another month!

Like Man God, baseball's back and I'm watching a lot of that. I've still barely made a dent in Breath of the Wild, and now I've got PPT and possibly MK8 coming 'round - I'm not going to be hitting up old wrasslin' anytime soon.

I'm glad talk of cancelling accounts popped up again - if I'm just watching NXT and 205 Live, I've got my Hulu account for that. I was about to get charged for another month!

Like Man God, baseball's back and I'm watching a lot of that. I've still barely made a dent in Breath of the Wild, and now I've got PPT and possibly MK8 coming 'round - I'm not going to be hitting up old wrasslin' anytime soon.

Good luck! I'm getting back to regular TV next Thursday (THUNDER) and will probably be #AllIn on seeing the Nationals stupidly raise my hopes up to just crush them utterly for #OneMoreYear

You can be next if you want to

braun-strowman-vs-americo-o.gif

Toki767

I'm kind of bored by Aleister Black already. Outside of his Takeover match he hasn't done anything.

Also what are they even doing with Almas. Seems like HHH constantly screws up all his Mexican signees. Talk about wasted potential.

There are people who actually do that.

I'm kind of bored by Aleister Black already. Outside of his Takeover match he hasn't done anything.

Also what are they even doing with Almas. Seems like HHH constantly screws up all his Mexican signees. Talk about wasted potential.

Black needs to be in a fight with Hero or Itami to show his full potential.

All this Almas story should end with him forming ingobernables de USA, if not he will always be enchantment talent.

"Por güey", güey.

Top Bottom