• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Cagey

Banned
21Pq5.gif

this gif is so damn awesome. i cant put it into proper words....

"This is NeoGAF".

Just got back from Lucha Libre USA in Mesquite, TX. Pretty good show. Nothing really mind blowing on the card, but still a cool experience. They are sinking alot of money into this, for a crowd of maybe 300. I got to see Melina, Hurricane, Chavo Guerrero, Jillian Hall, Marco Corleone(Mark Jindrak) and there were a bunch of mexican minis like Octagoncito, Mini Park, and Pequeno Halloween there too. There were cameramen there filming everything and they had laser lights set up and fog machines.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Just got back from Lucha Libre USA in Mesquite, TX. Pretty good show. Nothing really mind blowing on the card, but still a cool experience. They are sinking alot of money into this, for a crowd of maybe 300. I got to see Melina, Hurricane, Chavo Guerrero, Jillian Hall, Marco Corleone(Mark Jindrak) and there were a bunch of mexican minis like Octagoncito, Mini Park, and Pequeno Halloween there too. There were cameramen there filming everything and they had laser lights set up and fog machines.

Sounds like a good time - good people. Pequeno Halloween! One of my favorites!

Are you from Texas? I was born and raised in Plano (right outside of Dallas), which, of course, is pretty close to Mesquite. Cool to hear there's still wrasslin' back home!

Are you from Texas? I was born and raised in Plano (right outside of Dallas), which, of course, is pretty close to Mesquite. Cool to hear there's still wrasslin' back home!

Yeah, we still have the indy shows of course(mostly with no names or the occasional bigger name from Texas like Iceman King Parsons), but for the most part wrestling has died out in Dallas, especially once the sportatorium got demolished. It's a nice couple of months with Lucha Libre USA coming through and then TNA Slammiversary in June though.

Wow, Extreme Reunion looks so bad - who the fuck pays for this in 2012?

“The Night the Line Was ERASED”

“THE FRANCHISE” SHANE DOUGLAS vs. “THE HOMICIDAL, SUICIDAL, GENOCIDAL, DEATH-DEFYING MANIAC” SABU

“Champions Collide”

JERRY LYNN vs. JUSTIN CREDIBLE

“Wrestling Purists Dream Match”

AL SNOW W/HEAD vs. CW ANDERSON

“The Final Battle”

“The FBI aka Full Blooded Italians” LITTLE GUIDO, TONY MAMALUKE, TRACY SMOTHERS vs. “The B.W.O. aka The Blue World Order” STEVIE RICHARDS, BLUE MEANIE, and a Surprise

“Philly Brawl”

RAVEN vs. PITBULL GARY WOLF

“Chairs, Chairs, and More Chairs”

BALLS MAHONEY vs. AXL ROTTEN

Cena's gonna F-5 Brock or F-5 Lord Tensai who runs in during the contract signing. WWE can't be stupid enough to have Cena beat Brock at Extreme Rules, so he will look strong on this show.

Aiii

So not worth it
Cena is going to lose. They're obviously building a storyline which has him going on a losing streak. What, he does the job to Rock, to Tensai, but then whips Brock's ass on his first match back in the WWE? That's just silly.

Cena is going to lose. They're obviously building a storyline which has him going on a losing streak. What, he does the job to Rock, to Tensai, but then whips Brock's ass on his first match back in the WWE? That's just silly.

When was the last time the WWE did anything REMOTELY obvious?

DMczaf

“THE FRANCHISE” SHANE DOUGLAS vs. “THE HOMICIDAL, SUICIDAL, GENOCIDAL, DEATH-DEFYING MANIAC” SABU

“Champions Collide”

“The Final Battle”

“The FBI aka Full Blooded Italians” LITTLE GUIDO, TONY MAMALUKE, TRACY SMOTHERS vs. “The B.W.O. aka The Blue World Order” STEVIE RICHARDS, BLUE MEANIE, and a Surprise

“Philly Brawl”

New Jack will come out to his bootleg theme

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0cQX4wXn1k

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol

“Champions Collide”

“The Final Battle”

“Philly Brawl”

Judging by the last time I saw Raven and Shane Douglas...yeah, I'm sure those matches will be just wonderful.

G-Fex

I hope Kane shoots tomorrow night.

"Randy I hope you're uncomfortable as can be cause right now there's some things I need to get off my stitched bad outfit.....

...I AM TIRED OF embracing the Hate. I am sick of being the monster Kane. I'm really just a nice guy named Glenn, I read the paper every Sunday morning like every other grand dad out there! I love taking picswith the family, you know when I said I love family reunions? I DO! Really! Look at my facebook page.

....I'm leaving and I'm going to start a book club for libertarians."

Razorskin

----- ------
Did anyone think Punk was going to reveal something big? It seems like they building to some sort of reveal but it never happened.

Top Bottom