• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Kaladin

So at tonight's Exteme Reunion.....

Al Snow turned on Head

After the match, Snow argued with the Head, called it a whore and attacked it with a series of elbows. He beat it into the buckles with the fans counting. Snow then nailed it with a superplex and walked off without it.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Jeffs release theories day 2;

I think yoshi is amongst them he just tweeted this in response to Hawkins:

@YoshiTatsuWWE: “@TheCurtHawkins: @YoshiTatsuWWE ...I hope you got rid of that awful mullet.” Thank you for these 3 and a half years. I hope you’ll be good.

Unless Hawkins is gone or maybe both.

IF
YOSHI'S
RELEASED I
RIOT

I wonder how quick Cena is going to beat Brock? 5 minutes? I can't see it going past 10.

Brock has to win so we can have Monday Night Raw Starring Brock Lesnar. I wonder who will SIGN. DUH. CON. TRAAACT. and face Brock Lesnar at Over the Limit?

Dead Man

So at tonight's Exteme Reunion.....

Al Snow turned on Head

After the match, Snow argued with the Head, called it a whore and attacked it with a series of elbows. He beat it into the buckles with the fans counting. Snow then nailed it with a superplex and walked off without it.

I... I'm scared.

cacophony

I'm so hyped for Extreme Rules I almost forgot it's on tomorrow.

I don't even know what the matches are outside of Punk/Y2J & Brock/Cena

Wait.... Rey Mysterio was suspended again?

Why wasn't it all over the place?

completely missed it and it happened 2 days ago.

It wouldnt hurt if he got off the juice. He looked so dumb in recent years when he put on all the bulk.

I guess the higher ups wanted him to look bigger if he wanted more title shots.

dream

@realMickFoley: I've heard that it was a possible allergic reaction to medicine Sabu was taking, and that's all that anyone seems to know at this point

mick, you fucking mark.

Rey Mysterio will have a bright future in TNA.
Wasnt Rey rumored to have his retirment match last mania before he got hurt?

His legs are pretty fucked. Seems like they could retire him before a 3rd strike happened.

Get a match against Sin Cara at SummerSlam if both of them can stay injury free and drug free long enough.

Speaking of Sin Cara has there been any updates on him? he is meant to be back soon isnt he?

Wasnt Rey rumored to have his retirment match last mania before he got hurt?

His legs are pretty fucked. Seems like they could retire him before a 3rd strike happened.

Get a match against Sin Cara at SummerSlam if both of them can stay injury free and drug free long enough.

Speaking of Sin Cara has there been any updates on him? he is meant to be back soon isnt he?

Sin Cara is supposed to be back in June or July. Perfect timing if Rey ever comes back as his suspension is up at the same time.

Kaladin

This is the kind of fun you can expect from Extreme Reunion....

pwinsider said:
Pitbull Gary Wolfe (with Christina Vicious) vs. Raven.

Wolfe took the mic and says that everyone knows Pitbull 2. He said their brothers are watching above, especially Pitbull 2, waiting for him to kick the sh** out of Raven so let's get it done. Raven came out with a new Flock, including a legitimately crippled guy who called him "Cripple H." Raven began ripping on the legacy of ECW, saying reunions are for "f**s and morons." He said that now ECW means "Extremely C**ty Wrestling." The Flock attacked Wolfe. Raven said he came here to mock how pathetic everyone is for not moving on and living in the past. They all worked over Wolfe.

"Enter Sandman" began to play and out came Sandman for his grand entrance. The Flock beat the crap out of Wolfe. Sandman entered the ring and caned the entire Flock. He was laid out and beaten with by a muscular guy in the Flock. Wolfe and the muscle guy brawled. Wolfe hit a sitdown slam and pinned him.

Yes, Wolfe pinned someone not even in the match to win.

Raven said this was pathetic and he needed a new Flock. He walked out.

Sandman caned the hell out of Criple H and then he and Wolfe drank a bunch of beers.

Holy bait and switch Batman. Raven didn't even work. WTF. They draw over 2000 fans and one of the top names on the show treats it like a joke and doesn't work. Sad.

Why did RVD just tweet this?

@TherealRVD
"I don't mean to brag about how well I know RVD, but I have held the man's cock in my hand. " - RVD.... Motherfuckers. Better be.

Why did RVD just tweet this?

@TherealRVD
"I don't mean to brag about how well I know RVD, but I have held the man's cock in my hand. " - RVD.... Motherfuckers. Better be.
Pfalx.gif

Kaladin

More Extreme reunion fun....

Devon (Crowbar) Storm vs. Jerry Lynn

Storm is better known as Crowbar. He did have an ECW run in 1996. He's replacing Justin Credible, who was here but pulled off the show. I'll have more on that later.

There was a HUGE "Save the show" chant.

**match happens**

Your winner, Jerry Lynn!

Huge chant for Lynn. Far and away the best match on the show. The crowd loved it because they gave them an ECW style match and brawl and highspots, which is all they wanted all night and never really got.

The crowd chanted, "That was awesome."

Lynn took the mic and said, "No, No, you guys are f***ing awesome." He noted that he was retiring at the end of the year and the crowd chanted No and told him that he's still got it. He said it was his 24th year and he has to be smart and listen to his body. The crowd applauded. The crowd thanked him with chants. He told them that he thanked them. He said he was told 5-6 years ago to retire and he didn't because he didn't listen. He said that ECW fans were awesome and came to have fun and make it a party. He thanked them once again.

Sounds like they pulled another bait and switch and this one actually worked....glad we get one decent match out of this.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
More Extreme reunion fun....

Sounds like they pulled another bait and switch and this one actually worked....glad we get one decent match out of this.

A "Save the Show" chant. Wow. We seriously need this to spread.

Meanwhile in Chicago.....

http://s3.amazonaws.com/imgly_production/4189207/large.jpg[ /IMG][/QUOTE]

Looks like this show won't need that chant. I wish this and the Chikara show were on IPPV.

Kaladin

OMG....LMAO.

pwinsider said:
Shane Douglas vs. TBA

Shane Douglas came out. The crowd chanted, "F*** you Shane" and "Refund." Douglas told the crowd that he works them, not the other way around. Douglas said that unlike jackasses that lie to the fans, he will shoot. He said that Sabu was found unresponsive in his hotel room. He said that ECW never hid behind a bullsh** story and neither will Extreme Reunion.

Douglas name checked Bam Bam Bigelow and Chris Candido and said that in ECW, whatever happened, they were a fraternity. He said that they were a family and family watches out for family. He said Sabu's been rushed to the hospital and have heard nothing credible from the hospital. Douglas cut a promo about the night he tossed down the NWA title and beating 2 Cold Scorpio.

He said that if Scorpio would face him, he wanted to re-live that moment and see what could have been. Scorpio came to the ring with Bill Alfonso, who was brought in to manage Sabu as a surprise. So, that's our main event.

They locked up and went back and forth then brawled on the floor. They brawled into the ring and out into the crowd. It was impossible to see what they were doing from my vantage point. The crowd didn't like what was going on and chanted, "This is bullsh**."

With Shane in the crowd, Scorpio went to the top and nailed a twisting bodypress to him on the floor. The crowd popped for that. They finally returned to the ring. Back in the ring, Douglas went for a piledriver but was backdropped over. Fans chanted, "Just retire."

Scorp nailed a moonsault off the top and covered Shane for a two count. A masked man came to the ring. Douglas nailed a move on Scorpio for a two count. Douglas nailed Scorp. The masked man pulled the referee out of the ring and sent him into the ringpost. He entered the ring and went face to face with Douglas. Douglas told him to work over Scorp but instead he attacked Shane and unmasked, revealing Kevin Sullivan.

Scorp nailed Shane with a superkick and came off the top with a twisting frog splash. The referee rolled back in the ring and counted two but Douglas kicked out. Sullivan went to the back. Scorp nailed a flip legdrop for a two count. The crowd chanted, "F*** you Shane."

Scorp nailed an Arabian Press for a two count. Douglas was bleeding from the lip. Scorp charged him in the corner but was kicked off. Douglas went for a piledriver but Scorpio nailed him with a series of combinations. Another masked man ran in. It was Tod Gordon. He hugged Scorpio. Shane hit a twisting sunset flip and pinned Scorpio.

Your winner, Shane Douglas!

Scorpio took the mic and said Douglas wasn't sh**, then told Tod Gordon to kiss his black ass.

There's not much a positive feeling from fans leaving.

This sounds like a wonderful train wreck.

Top Bottom