• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

April Wrasslin |OT| D.Brine collects his P45

Kyoufu

I don't know about you guys but the Street Fight match last night was MOTY 2012 so far.

So good... Need more PPVs at Chicago.

Kaladin

March 2006 was when they started putting out regular video wires - I liked that they showed clips of the past weekends shows long before they'd be released on DVD, now it's just mostly promos.

I started watching ROH probably closer to November 2006, so that explains why I don't remember when they started the video wires.

What the fuck happened in this thread while I was at school?

Stupid booking makes people in this thread say stupid things, do stupid things, and act stupidly in general. IT'S ALL SO STUPID....STUPID.

I don't think I should watch Raw ever again in life tonight. Stuff's bad for my blood pressure. Hiatus in effect.....again....

also black don't crack.

stacey-dash.jpg

Penguin

If we're going with non-wrestling, I want to throw Vince's name up there as well. 66.. dude is a grandfather.. and he still looks to be in better shape than some former wrestlers.

Even some current wrestlers.

I will say the Sheamus/Daniel Bryan match was awesome last night and isn't getting the credit it deserves by people. Too bad the wrong man won.

Kaladin

I will say the Sheamus/Daniel Bryan match was awesome last night and isn't getting the credit it deserves by people. Too bad the wrong man won.

Easily the match of the night for me. The booking was perfect up to the third fall. I'm not upset with Sheamus winning, just with how easy he won the third fall.....at least he still sold his arm the whole time.

Top Bottom