• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Archer Season 2 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
ReturnOfTheRAT said:
b113ed6c02c1ecd482267f3955b76774.jpg

Season One, on Blu-ray, currently exclusive to Best Buy for $14.99 starting Sunday.
Just a reminder: Today's the last day to get the Blu-ray at this price. I finally got off my ass and picked it up last night.

CzarTim said:
Archer yelling at the lacrosse team was straight Coach McGuirk.
Haha yeah

I love H Jon Benjamin.

soul creator said:
I wonder if Mallory saying "you just listen to me, buster!" was an intentional subtle reference :p
You know what... It probably was.

Jason's Ultimatum said:
Remember the S2 episode where Archer has tinnitus, and he was making that "muh!" noise throughout the episode? Is that actually a real symptom?
I think he was just making a funny sound to try to clear his ears.

Sai-kun

Banned
Jason's Ultimatum said:
Holy shit you guys!

That's AWESOME. Whooooooooooooooo!

Thank you for this post. Totally read it in Archer's voice.

lmfao @ Cheryl gif.

"I thought you said start slacking off!"

"Not SLACKING off...!"

- Premiere date is set for Thursday, Jan 19th
'Justified' season 3 gets premiere date

If you’re a fan of Justified, you probably already knew the neo-Western returns in January.

But now you can know exactly when: Raylan and Co. are back on Tuesday, Jan 17 at 10 p.m., FX just announced. The network also revealed the premiere date for Archer season 3 (Thursday, Jan. 19 at 10 p.m.) and a new animated comedy series titled Unsupervised, which airs after Archer.

UdWXk.gif

Can't wait to add more Archer quotes. This time, when a hot woman finds me attractive because I make her laugh, I won't make the same mistake like last time and send her a YT clip of Archer.

Grinchy

Banned
Damn this show is brilliant. I don't know why, but I didn't start really liking it until most of the way through season 1. I liked it enough to keep watching, but I didn't get into full boner mode until somewhere in season 2. Just finished this season. Amazing!

I know it's got a 3rd season, but I'm really hoping it keeps going. It seems like a show that not a lot of people know about.

I think they showed a new promo last night during SoA, but I only got a brief glimpse of Burt Reynolds and my tv was muted. I couldn't find an online copy (youtube or FX), but it should pop up sooner or later.

Decado

Anyone have/know of any impression of the Archer DVD vs. blu-ray box sets? I want to buy, but not sure if blu is worth the premium in this case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom