• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Are there any good woke gaming podcasts

I'm seriously asking, I follow none of them as far as I can tell... has all the IGN podcasts turned woke? Am I missing something?

and more importantly, which one is the wokest (one that published regularly, no feminist frequency there)?

ROMhack

Polygon's podcast is excellent. You can tell because no stinky boys are allowed.

What's better is that the Polygon Show will be available for you to listen to first thing every Friday morning on iTunes and Stitcher. If you have any questions, stories or comments for the Polygon crew, send them to polygonshow@polygon.com

ply_show__12_of_1_.0.jpg

Edit: I know we're all going to comment on their looks and I think that's a bit unfair.

I'd prefer if we commented on the fact they all look like massively cliche feminists. Especially 1 and 4.

Last edited:
Edit: I know we're all going to comment on their looks and I think that's a bit unfair.

I'd prefer if we commented on the fact they all look like massively cliche feminists. Especially 1 and 4.
Their looks are OK, I'm pretty sure most guys here could not afford to turn down their attention if they started flirting with them anyway.

What I find interesting is how often this kind of diversity advocacy is made by people who have pretty fair skin (even #4 has light skin, but features associated with black skin). They should give their places to actually black voices.

ROMhack

Their looks are OK, I'm pretty sure most guys here could not afford to turn down their attention if they started flirting with them anyway.

What I find interesting is how often this kind of diversity advocacy is made by people who have pretty fair skin (even #4 has light skin, but features associated with black skin). They should give their places to actually black voices.

Yeah, it's standard corporate culture. Happens in my company all the time - a lot more recently because of the BLM movement.

But on their looks 2 and 4 are cute. Even with that goofy smile, 4 is very much my type.

Last edited:
Top Bottom