• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Knight Season Pass up for Pre-Order on Nuuvem ($23)

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/2816-batman-arkham-knight-season-pass

been waiting for this

tumblr_mjmubwASOi1qko4x4o1_500.gif

Message SalsaShark since he's from Br.

like always tho I can help with buying it for anyone who doesnt wanna use a VPN since im latin america. shoot me a pm

nictron

Does anyone else have problems with the account creation screen getting stuck on validation?

edit: Bought the premium.

I'm honestly going to wait and see if the original AK key I got from Nuuvem works without issue, and just buy the Season Pass way down the line in a Steam sale.

Paasei

Should just wit for that GotY edition. Add a nice Steam discount and you're all set. Requires some patience, but then you have everything for a good price.

Red Hood

Banned
I've seen Nuuvem with a lot of great prices before, but won't this, err, bite you in the ass? I don't have any experience with the site, but I thought it clearly stated in its disclaimer that the keys are meant for people in Brazil and people in Brazil only. How often do you guys buy from here and did something ever went wrong after purchase and registering?

Should just wit for that GotY edition. Add a nice Steam discount and you're all set. Requires some patience, but then you have everything for a good price.

Or you could spend $23 now and not wait a year for to save $10 to $15 on it. The full price for this season pass is $40 in the U.S. This is already a discount and for people who got in on the Nvidia bundle received Witcher 3 and Arkham Knight for free, they're getting what's being sold as $100 for $23.

If you buy every new release, it'd make sense to wait on absolutely every title to drop in price. If the only game you're looking forward to is this one, then is waiting another 6-12 months, on top of the year since the game was announced, actually worth it?

Skyzard

Banned
You guys don't wait to see if the DLC is good first?

Yeah...I'm going to skip this and just stick with the base nuuvem game. I remember reading the game is DLC heavy though, might be a mistake, but I'm not that keen.

I'll probably give in. Maybe.

£30 for the whole game is pretty fair really. But DLC at about the same price I that I was happy to pay for the game itself. Hmm. I reckon I'll wait to hear of specifics first.

Nuuvem isn't so keen on me getting this either (not available in your region). There's probably some trick to get around that but meh. Didn't even need to with the base game.

I'm probably being cheap.

Bytes

Strangely, Nuuvem is now saying that it is not available in my region (US), whereas yesterday it was allowing me to purchase it but I had held off. I was able to buy it using Hola, so in total I got the base game and the season pass for $50.

SliChillax

Strangely, Nuuvem is now saying that it is not available in my region (US), whereas yesterday it was allowing me to purchase it but I had held off. I was able to buy it using Hola, so in total I got the base game and the season pass for $50.

Same here, I bought Arkham Knight on Nuuvem a few days ago from the UK without using VPN. Now it says it's not available in my country, should I use a vpn? Is there a risk?

Think I'll still wait. Not in any rush to play the DLC but looking forward to playing the base game.

Does this work on it's own? Like is it a key or what?

Salsa

what a lousy thread mister

anyway, i'll pass

get it

like always tho I can help with buying it for anyone who doesnt wanna use a VPN since im latin america. shoot me a pm

if you want to be really skeevy, you could buy the video card, get the game code, redeem it, return the video card, get money back, buy the season pass for 23 dollars. I wouldnt do that though

Edit: I cannot figure this site out. Could anyone post a tutorial on how to buy it if in US

Mesoian

if you want to be really skeevy, you could buy the video card, get the game code, redeem it, return the video card, get money back, buy the season pass for 23 dollars. I wouldnt do that though

Edit: I cannot figure this site out. Could anyone post a tutorial on how to buy it if in US

Oh lol no.

That's like 370 dollars in retail escrow, no way.

If they didn't change how it was for the full game, just use paypal to checkout and you don't have to do anything special.

Only meant that after putting down cash on the card, you're only spending $23 on all the non-retailer specific Arkham Knight content. I never thought about returning the card.

That's a pretty clever idea though

This is modern gaming. Buy first ask questions later

I'll jump on this $23 grenade for everyone else and let them know if it's good.

Top Bottom