• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arkham Knight up for Pre-Order on Nuuvem (Steam Key, $28) no region lock

Tomodachi

I can add it fine. You need a VPN. If you don't wanna use one I can get it for ya
You're right, it works with Hola VPN now. I didn't even bother to try it because some weeks ago I couldn't get Hola to work with nuuvem (when gta5 was still in stock), every time I tried to log in with hola on it gave me a 404 page.
So I assume it is safe to buy games on nuuvem with hola, right? I'll go right ahead then. Thanks for the heads up.

So this is out in a few days. What is the process of getting the key from Nuuvem?

I'd also like to know this. There is currently a key listed on my account for this game but it won't work for activating the game, it thinks it's a DLC key or something. Should I be expecting a second key to show up at some point?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
No key yet for me. Anyone got it?

Things seem to be a little messy at the moment. I've seen "Still waiting on my key", "My key was there but now it's not" and "The key I received is for the pre-order DLC".

Shari

They said keys sent on release date before and we've still had them before.

This is annoying, what's the interest on preordering if there's no preload zzzz

-Deimos

Got friends who got the keys from other resellers waaay cheaper or for $33 with season pass. Saving money ain't an argument when you can save much more.

To spend $30 instead of $60 from a legit source.

Got my keys, the second is just for dlc right?

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Got two keys, no Season Pass key yet though.

Got friends who got the keys from other resellers waaay cheaper or for $33 with season pass. Saving money ain't an argument when you can save much more.
Game+Season Pass for less than $30, it very likely wasn't a legit source.

To spend $30 instead of $60 from a legit source.

Got my keys, the second is just for dlc right?
The first one gave me the game preorder, the second one Steam said that I already owned it, so no idea what it actually is.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Man I wanna pick this up but I'm stuck at work and also I don't know shit about vpns
The prices listed here are no longer available, all WB games have been "temporarily" removed from nuuvem.

malfcn

How is it determined if a site selling keys or games is legit? All I see is a FAQ page saying, "Q: are your games legit? A: Hell yes!"

I imagine enough people board the train and if it doesn't crash?

MaLDo

Why 2 keys ?

Ok, 2 games for 22€?

94f.png

X05

Too many people seeing the Nuuvem light.
Yep, seems to have been the same situation as GTAV.

How is it determined if a site selling keys or games is legit? All I see is a FAQ page saying, "Q: are your games legit? A: Hell yes!"

I imagine enough people board the train and if it doesn't crash?
Green Man Gaming, Gamers Gate, Gamestop, Get Games, Amazon, Newegg (US Only), Groupees, Nuuvem, Humble Bundle, Indie Royale, Bundle Stars, Indie Gala, are the ones I and most SteamGAF trusts and known to be authorized resellers. If in doubt, you can always ask in the Steam thread.

X05

im using HOLA but its still showing up and unavailable
have no idea what im doing
The prices listed here are no longer available, all WB games have been "temporarily" removed from nuuvem.

I quoted "temporarily" because it's been a month since that happened, and I doubt they'll be coming back any time soon.

Doomedfool

Got my key, and have the game downloading. Still don't have a key showing up for the season pass, but I am not going to stress about that yet.

Just an update from me. I was in for a code, but then got one as part of my new graphics card. I sent their support an email and they were quick with my refund. Good people.

Nuuvem unlocked my key, but when I redeem it on Steam it's invalid.

Anybody else seeing this? Do I need to wait until midnight (10:30 PM EDT)?

I really hope this isn't a sham.

Dsyndrome

So the second code on Nuuvem for the main game unlocks the Harley Quinn Story Pack now. Anyone not seeing the content in their game may need to install this code which now apparently works.

What other pre-order content was included here? Any skins? It makes my head hurt trying to keep track of all the "exclusive" pre-order stuff.

Top Bottom