• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GTA 5 for $29 (Nuuvem) | Hola VPN | NO Region Lock for Activation

UnrealEck

Fucking MSI. Still waiting on my card back from these incompetent monkeys.
I really don't think I'll be buying from them again now.
If I want to play GTA5 I need to play it on 4GB of RAM and a GTX 460.

My post man fucked up the delivery of the game today, so I might just go digital. What is the best price for a steam key at the moment?

jamsy

Can anyone help out in getting a key for me? Would really appreciate it

EDIT: I can pay with paypal if someone's willing to do the Hola/VPN thing for me and get one, I just don't currently have access to a PC and won't until tomorrow night :(

Enco

Trying to get it set up but when I log in and switch with Hola it logs me out and gives me a 404.

Any ideas?

edit: never mind it was my adblocker screwing with it

RyudBoy

Hmm, decided to give it another try just now and it worked. Lucky me. Almost said fuck it and paid full price on Steam.

Downloading @ 7 MB/s but the DL speed is all over the place and can go as low as 150 KB/s.

Anyway, thx doods!

mattxt08

Banned
what am i doing wrong? i set up blockless vpn (brazil) on my phone (note 4) and when i add to cart, i get the little yellow popup saying not available in my region.

Welp, got my code, 60.04 giggerbutts, back to sleep I gooooooo.....
6b8Slel.png

drexplora

just successfully bought a copy through Nuuvem!
Thx for all the help guys :)

Where and when should I expect my key?
and can I use the key through steam?

EDIT: Ok seem to have found my key by clicking on the game through my games library on Nuuvem!

Gonna add to steam now, thx guys!

just successfully bought a copy through Nuuvem!
Thx for all the help guys :)

Where and when should I expect my key?
and can I use the key through steam?

the key would be in your order history (click the button in the top right corner with your account name and choose "Meus Games")...then click on the cover of the game which should bring up the page with the key...then go to https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/activate to activate it...it's not a Steam code

EDIT: Ok seem to have found my key by clicking on the game through my games library on Nuuvem!

Gonna add to steam now, thx guys!

NOT a Steam code

kyIe

Neo Member
How likely is it that these copies will be unplayable in the "incorrect" region? Does the fact that they're downloadable mean they should definitely be playable?

Kazdane

Trying to get it set up but when I log in and switch with Hola it logs me out and gives me a 404.

Any ideas?

edit: never mind it was my adblocker screwing with it

I know you've sorted it. But for anyone having this issue with Hola and Brazil, just switch to Chile.

dex3108

How likely is it that these copies will be unplayable in the "incorrect" region? Does the fact that they're downloadable mean they should definitely be playable?

There is very little chance that R* will lock it after release. But if you want to be sure you can wait couple more hours price won't go up by much.

Zoolader

Yeah my 404 errors went away after switching from Brazil to Chile on Hola. I've seen some people use Argentina as well when everything else fails. This thread got really busy today I wonder why. ;)

Now it's going to take me 12 hours to download it, which would have been fine if they didn't get me my key so late. God damnit.

If your download from R* is shit, use this method and just get everything from MEGA:

Source:
http://www.reddit.com/r/GTAV/comments/328e2u/gta_v_rockstar_preload_is_broken/

This is confirmed working: If you haven't made much progress downloading the stuff, use fast download using MEGA link: https://mega.co.nz/#F!N91DxBLJ!mO4qwYEfgcq4hPXUqlEdsA You have to download all RAR files in order to unpack it.

Unrar password: "www.intercambiosvirtuales.org" (without quotes)

Otherwise, search for a torrent that offers the same files if you only need some of the setup files.

INSTALLATION

If you used the MEGA files, unrar them first using the password.

After that, place all files in c:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V

Run GTAVLauncher.exe. It should see that the download is finished and it will proceed with the setup.

You can test to remove a file from the directory (for instance /x64/metadata.dat). The download manager will download that file. After that you see this: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/21558454/GTA wachttijd.png which means the download is finished. That is what I did.

Top Bottom