• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Arrow Season 4 |OT| A Tale of Salt and Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever you're direction you're leading, I'm not following. People don't want E-2 Robert as a villain. They want him doing the Thomas Wayne Batman shtick.

Also, they're casting for this new villain. Which means it isn't very likely that it's a character they've already cast and showed several times. To my knowledge, the only character who's been recast across the entire four show Arrowverse was Sarah.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Stephen Amell on 'Arrow' fandom: Twitter negativity is overblown | Larry King Now | Ora.TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oJYzpldxeQ

That was nice to watch. Amell articulated his points very well.

I would never be able to give such calm responses. People send death threats over this show? I'd just say they need to get a fucking life. It's entertainment. If you don't like it, there are literally thousands of other shows on the air right now. I'm not saying people shouldn't be critical, or that gives the writers carte blanche to just slap a bunch of pig slop on the page. But I'll never understand taking it to the level of tweeting negative things to the cast, producers, or writers. It's absolutely amazing that we live in an age where we can get this type of access to these people, and a few bad eggs spoil the fun. I'm glad that Amell doesn't let it get to him too much.

KonradLaw

Amell seems like a really likeable and down to earth guy.

How were the reactions to his Casey Jones in the new Turtle movie?

From what I've heard he enters in grand way, but as movie goes by he gets less and less stuff to do, so in the end it's a bit dissapoiting. But it makes sense, since the whole movie turned away from humans and towards Turtles.

Dispatch

Amell seems like a really likeable and down to earth guy.

My girlfriend and our daughters had a photo-op with him at Wizard Con in Philadelphia and the ladies and I were really impressed. Even though it was get in, take a pic,and get out, he made them feel like they "met" him by shaking their hands and greeting them.

Take that for what it's worth, but he seemed cool at first impression.

Volimar

Hmm.

kUwzSk1.jpg

ZeroX03

Banned
Barrowman's coming to Melbourne this weekend. I wouldn't mind him feeling me up, but then I'd have to go to a Comic Con which is well established as hell on earth.

strafer

that looks fun, can you imagine the meltdown if it was Katie or Willa doing a similar thing to a female fan.

he was probably in on it though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom