• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin's Creed Unity - First Footage [PC/PS4/XB1, French Revolution, Holiday 2014]

Castef

Banned
Good move if they ditched last-gen hardwares. I'm expecting good things. Too bad I don't like the saga anymore. :(

Those environmental shots were stunning.

If Infamous, W3, and AC:Unity are the new least common denominator (graphically, at least) for open world games, I personally can't wait to see the insane geometry Namco and Team Ninja will get out of games that only have to render two character models at once.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
HQ version in a few minutes

That's it, it's clearly a reply to the leak.

I love how they say in the video description that 'Abstergo forced their hand' :p

I hope we get both the 360/PS3 Assassins Creed and the current gen Assassins Creed on PC (assuming they are different games)

Kinyou

Everytime I read that name I hear Dave Chapelle in my head

tumblr_myv9fgfypm1ri4zseml.gif

L~A

Assuming it was a genuine leak I think they wanted to control it a bit by showing some footage of their own (in other words footage that they can cherry pick instead of screenshots of areas clearly in progress).

Genuine leak... yeah, no. Another leak in March. Another leak on Kotaku. Hmmm.

Looks mighty fine, and the French revolution settings sounds great.

AlphaK

Great graphics(if the final game looks even close to that) but it seems terribly familiar and it seems like we'll be doing much of the same stuff we've been doing for the past 6-7 games.

NHale

I hope people getting excited about this are not the same ones screaming at Ubisoft because of Watch_Dogs downgradeaton.

Gotta love how in the time period the air was filled with paper and burlap sack bits. Haha can we not make graphics look better without adding in absolutely needless effects?

Raist

Banned
lol
Ubisoft haven't learned after the Watch_Dogs debacle.
Jesus....

Why would they? They've been doing this for ages, people buy into it, moan when the actual game is released, and then buy into the next bullclips/shots. Rinse and repeat.

Dinosur

Don't even care if there's a graphic downgrade in the future. There are finally tall buildings to climb again AND GUILLOTINES.

BenouKat

Banned
I don't think this is bullshited as Watch Dogs. Clearly looks awesome but with imperfections.

Can't wait really, I loved AC IV, and I smell the feeling of AC II in this game. Time to go back to real beautiful architecture and history-based city/environnement.

My omelette du fromage is waiting so hard. Please Ubisoft don't disappoint me.

injurai

Banned
Please tell me that's in engine, because that looked even better than the original CGI sequence for the first game.

I really hope crowds become finally good.

Top Bottom