• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus store reborn!

Tarazet

Want a new copy of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne? Shining Soul 1? Shining Force: Resurrection of the Dark Dragon? Got a credit card?

http://www.atlus.com/cgi-bin/shop

They used to be a mail-order only deal - you sent them a money order for $54 and they sent you a game in the mail - but now you can order directly from them with a credit card.

This explains why my new copy of Nocturne has been sitting on ebay for $53.99 BIN for days with no takers. I'd better lower that a bit!

Tarazet

bobbyconover said:
This explains why my new copy of Nocturne has been sitting on ebay for $53.99 BIN for days with no takers. I'd better lower that a bit!

You don't have to - most people don't know about this. Nocturne has actually been available on their website all this time, but you had to send a MO to them blind to order it.

By the way, it looks like all orders have a free SMT: Nocturne soundtrack CD with them for a limited time. I bought an Atlus bumper sticker and SMT clock.

Tamanon

Banned
sonarrat said:
You don't have to - most people don't know about this. Nocturne has actually been available on their website all this time, but you had to send a MO to them blind to order it.

By the way, it looks like all orders have a free SMT: Nocturne soundtrack CD with them for a limited time. I bought an Atlus bumper sticker and SMT clock.

Most likely it's the same OST that came with Nocturne itself.

Allow me to point out that this isn't just useful if you "Got a credit card?"; it looks like they're using PayPal as their payment system. I'll definitely have to at least get River City Ransom EX.

mosaic

go eat paint
JoshuaJSlone said:
Allow me to point out that this isn't just useful if you "Got a credit card?"; it looks like they're using PayPal as their payment system. I'll definitely have to at least get River City Ransom EX.
PayPal will let non-members pay with a credit card, I believe.

Tarazet

JoshuaJSlone said:

Really? I didn't see that. I guess Cafepress is different, and since I checked out through them and not Atlus I didn't see it...

dance.gif

:lol

Tarazet

Jive Turkey said:
Damn! You got me all excited. I thought they were going to have reprints. :(

They did have an "ultimate DDS package" for $100, which included both games and a bunch of extras, but it was sold out before I even found out about the site. :/ At any rate, Shining Force and Shining Soul weren't available before, so they may very well have reprinted some stuff...

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
Good idea atlus!

(Any idea that helps RPGs sell in the USA it fantastic in my book)

Top Bottom