• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

August Wrasslin’ |OT| When Russo Shoots, He Shoots To Kill

FabulousHeavyDunlin.gif

this was a spot in a match? i knew stupid indie shit would kill wrestling for me once and for all. bye.

Cheap, trashy reality TV. While I'm all in favor of mindless educational or competition style reality TV, I hate the celebrity trash reality TV that is out there.....it does nothing but promote the worst of humanity.

and wrestling fans hating on cheap, trashy reality TV. holy shit.

UberTag

I haven't been keeping tabs on RAW since the Lesnar program kicked off again.

Has Heyman delivered another of his "spoiler" promos as he did prior to the Taker Mania match?
Or is he saving that for later next month?

--Regarding the WWE magazine, the final issue will be the October issue, which hits the streets on 9/16. The magazine could possibly continue using an outside publisher where the company would lease out its name, but WWE itself will no longer be producing it.

There you go.

Xater

The Young Bucks @NickJacksonYB
I wonder where our careers will take us nxt?

If they are not trolling I expect meltdowns in here.

I don't mind the bucks.

Edit: Because of what I just witnessed on Twitch I'm gonna mention what I hate. Female streamers that do nothing but try to get free shit from poor sad nerds. They are basically the video game equivalent if cam whores.

Kaladin

If the Bucks go to NXT, then Triple H is seriously building the largest and best indie roster he can find down in Orlando.

kiguel182

If the Bucks go to NXT, then Triple H is seriously building the largest and best indie roster he can find down in Orlando.

I find it funny that some time ago the reports were that HHH didn't want any new indie games at NXT, no small guys and that he just wanted to build his own talent.

I've only seen Young Bucks in gif form, so they're very enjoyable to me. However, I'm really put off that they apparently supported Prop 8 and, perhaps worst of all, disrespected Booker T.

Heel

Vince McMahon should step down as CEO and be replaced by Jon Taffer. The man knows how to put butts in the seats, and concession sales would go through the roof.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Vince McMahon should step down as CEO and be replaced by Jon Taffer. The man knows how to put butts in the seats, and concession sales would go through the roof.

He's a smart guy, but he's not Vince. Not eccentric enough.

If they are not trolling I expect meltdowns in here.

I don't mind the bucks.

Edit: Because of what I just witnessed on Twitch I'm gonna mention what I hate. Female streamers that do nothing but try to get free shit from poor sad nerds. They are basically the video game equivalent if cam whores.

I really can't stand the Young Bucks unless I'm watching them live. For some reason watching them at a live show is very entertaining, but I usually can't stand them otherwise.

It would be funny to watch them and the Usos have a superkicking match. Whoever lands the most superkicks wins.

And nothing wrong with female streamers that take advantage of dumb fucks. I probably would too if I was a chick and knew a bunch of pathetic idiots were drooling over me.

Kaladin

I just had a thought that will save this company (doubt it will ever happen)

Daniel Bryan is not seen on TV, even leading up to the Rumble.

Fans are chanting for Bryan through the Rumble PPV after rumors spread earlier in the day that he is there.

DB enters at #02 and wins the Rumble in marathon style (I originally had him at 30, to keep the suspense in the air, but fans might shit on the match if they hold him back, plus DB can marathon the Rumble easy)

Meanwhile, Brock Lesnar wins the WWE Championship at Summerslam and dominates the company through to Wrestlemania.

Bryan vs Lesnar at Wrestlemania 31.

There is your company saving marquee dream match of the next generation. Prototypical big man with amazing abilities vs the small indie wrestler who has phenomenal technical skills.

Book it H'.

Heel

iApXsRqJKDeFR.gif

Hunter shitting up Vince's legacy with indie geeks

WWE attempting to sign 5'4", 125 lb. Henry Cejudo told me all I need to know about the future of this biz. Quarterly earning results conference calls might be their biggest events here shortly.

I really can't stand the Young Bucks unless I'm watching them live. For some reason watching them at a live show is very entertaining, but I usually can't stand them otherwise.

It would be funny to watch them and the Usos have a superkicking match. Whoever lands the most superkicks wins.

And nothing wrong with female streamers that take advantage of dumb fucks. I probably would too if I was a chick and knew a bunch of pathetic idiots were drooling over me.

I'm reporting you to twitch.

I just had a thought that will save this company (doubt it will ever happen)

Daniel Bryan is not seen on TV, even leading up to the Rumble.

Fans are chanting for Bryan through the Rumble PPV after rumors spread earlier in the day that he is there.

DB enters at #02 and wins the Rumble in marathon style (I originally had him at 30, to keep the suspense in the air, but fans might shit on the match if they hold him back, plus DB can marathon the Rumble easy)

Meanwhile, Brock Lesnar wins the WWE Championship at Summerslam and dominates the company through to Wrestlemania.

Bryan vs Lesnar at Wrestlemania 31.

There is your company saving marquee dream match of the next generation. Prototypical big man with amazing abilities vs the small indie wrestler who has phenomenal technical skills.

Book it H'.

That's nice and all but you forgot about this nerd:

10413284_493465940798323_306315673_n.jpg

Top Bottom