• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 2.0 - Twice the price, a year late but still moving forward

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoss

ik3ILW.jpg

Dead Man

In before the lock!
Do kids still say that? I don't know.

Anyway, nice banners, anti climax and all. See everyone in the next thread, I presume.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
I doubt the lock is going to happen straight away. I would think, Like last time, A mod will turn up and hopefully give us a small warning so VOOK can create thread #3.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Dead Man said:
In before the lock!
Do kids still say that? I don't know.

Anyway, nice banners, anti climax and all. See everyone in the next thread, I presume.

pretty sure that's banable..

Dead Man

HolyCheck said:
pretty sure that's banable..
Really? Shit. Well, I guess we'll find out how many mods read this thread, huh?

justin.au said:
How do you check the top posters in a thread? I've seen it done before but I don't know how to do it myself.
Click on the number of replies on the right side of the forum page. It will bring up a list of who posted and how many.

Clipper

justin.au said:
How do you check the top posters in a thread? I've seen it done before but I don't know how to do it myself.
Click on the Replies column of the thread on the forum page. Here's a current snapshot of the leaders for 2.0 as of your post:

posts-1.png

mandiller

AusGAF 3.0 sounds so weird. I sub-consciously associate 2.0 with AusGAF now.

Well, I'll miss this thread. So you all on the other side!

Bernbaum said:
O_O

*rearranges life priorities*

I'd have to say the most entertaining poster we've ever had was alistairw, who used to write for OXM and Gamasutra and a few other places and now probably lives on Venus.
He was the guy with the awesome avatars was he not?

Awesome banner btw.
What shall the next title be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom