• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 7 - We hang out IRL now and be social and shit. (Also, Adrian's Revenge)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much. They *will* be releasing stuff for it shortly (they've said TZ will come out next) but because of having to pay for each submission on XBL or something, they've held back so I think they're releasing a number of packs at once.

But by that stage, hopefully we'll have a freakin' release of it on PC.
I don't quite buy that excuse. If you're going to go into business with a platform, any half-intelligent business person will get the associated costs with publishing and work out the it's economic viability. You don't turn around afterwards and say "oh, gee, they charge for each thing we release? Bugger, eh?"

I would posit that they didn't account for how buggy their product is the associated costs with patching it. Also, perhaps Microsoft has been rejecting through certification and not allowing it to go through. I think Microsoft charges for each certification, so perhaps that's it, too.

Regardless, you don't release a product poorly and then abandon the platform when adhering to the platform's minimum quality standard starts costing you money. Submit a polished product, poopyheads!

Live in Geelong? What do I look like a moran?
Would a moron misspell moron?

r1chard

moron-cannot-spell-moron-protest-moran-rerun-stupid-human-1293066919.jpg

my apologies if obvious - it's one of those weekends

Rlan

Welp I just ran the 10KM Tour De Tamborine run up at Mt Tamborine. 1 hour, 15 minutes!

Before shot (I'm on the right)

2044_10151121273242064_1869070904_n.jpg

After shot:

577934_10151121273327064_1409884476_n.jpg

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
anyone been to falls festival?

how does it work in regards to tent sites? just go where evs? like if you're going with friends... you'd need to reserve eachother sites i guess?

jambo

Had an issue with Foxtel this morning so I played a fair chunk of Far Cry 3, amazing game so far, loving it.

When the Foxtel suddenly started working again I decided to chuck the cricket on. My word, South Africa are just in complete control. Amla in the 190s, they could easily ,are the target 650+ and then declare.

Salazar

anyone been to falls festival?

how does it work in regards to tent sites? just go where evs? like if you're going with friends... you'd need to reserve eachother sites i guess?

I went years back (The Shins, Wolfmother, other pissant acts), and yeah - we just went where evs.

So many fucken flies.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
ZombiU will probably make my top 10 GAF GOTY list. There's a lot of jank but the base formula is so good. Amazing framework that could very easily be improved in a sequel with a bigger budget and more lenient development scope.

ZombiU will probably make my top 10 GAF GOTY list. There's a lot of jank but the base formula is so good. Amazing framework that could very easily be improved in a sequel with a bigger budget and more lenient development scope.

One of my friends was playing this last night, he lost about 5-6 survivors during one mission.
The gamepad makes this game, it's really innovative. I'm excited to see what other developers do with it in the future.

Yagharek

No, he said they used to try not to hurt other bowlers.

Until they hit a six. (I think that was between him and Gillsepie)...

Anyway, 9 down. IT'S ON!

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
Spent a lot of money today.

Tree of life + Metropolis (blu-ray) $25
Catherine (PS3) $23
Monsieur Lazhar (village cinemas) $13
Lunch $8.50
Two green tea packets + two pocky packets $14.95
Pizza for dinner $9.50

Oh well - thankfully it was all money well-spent. Still need to get Zero Escape Virtues Last Reward from the jb-hi-fi after I get my next paycheck.

Anyway GeelongGAF was fun times! most awkward moment was introducing myself to reptile and his wife as we didn't know each others names at the time, and I'm surprised how long we spent talking at banjos, it was practically lunch time by the time we walked out.;o

You don't like seeing players get hurt.....but that's what Australia should be doing. Gold Binger, gold.

All out now too.

You're right though, there is a looooong time left. If they can calm down and Steyne and Morkel don't tear us apart its doable. Still, that's a monster target

Yagharek

I doubt Australia can do it, but IF the top three all get centuries (and they can on their day) then it is within reach. Then Clarke gets another double ton, which he gets in his sleep these days. Add in a sendoff century for Ponting and some solid knocks from Mr Cricket and Wade, then it's a cakewalk.

Simple, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom