• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 8 - Worksafe Wankers

Status
Not open for further replies.
MelGAF Meet Friday 17th* May, 5:30pm at a place that serves nice beer

Attending:
Cods

Maybe:
Omi
Aniseed
BananaArnie

Not attending:
A bunch of other people

* Unless it's not.

Nandos. I have a slightly unhealthy obsession with Extra Hot peri-peri sauce.
Had the extra extra hot sauce (in the black bottle, not at all stores)?

Someone else's picture:
536de8ea282f45bdbedf922becd44de8_6.jpg

Lafiel

と呼ぶがよい
MelGAF Meet Friday 17th* May, 5:30pm at a place that serves nice beer

Attending:
Cods

Maybe:
Omi
Aniseed
BananaArnie

Not attending:
A bunch of other people

* Unless it's not.

Sure - why not. I'll be there if there is actually a meet-up :p

Deeku

FUCK.

Now I have to eat fritz and tomato sauce sandwiches for lunch all next week.
oh man, i haven't had devon and tomato sauce sandwiches since....i don't even remember. probably since year 3 because that was the year you could start buying lunch from the tuck shop!

Cut it into small cubes and fry it up so each bit develops a brown crust and it's amazing. And versatile.
put em in an omelette! then put that in a sandwich!

I wasn't reading ausgaf much when Vince changed his name so when I started reading regularly again I had no idea who yagharek was and wondered where Vince was.

so what's for lunch today ausgaf?

Today I have eaten a grand total of 3 cans of tuna. I guess I haven't really had "lunch" yet. Contemplating trying the 1kg burrito at mad mex tonight when I go to see star trek.

I had 4 mini quiches, and a mini can of coke

God man, it must be hard to fill a diet consisting of only mini items.

Imma drinkin' a beer at work.
Perfect beer choice for today.

Swapped my faulty Nexus 7 16GB for a 32GB (no 16GB in stock). They asked me if I was OK with paying the difference (I didn't really want to but relented), I said yes. Then they gave me three dollars.

markot

Banned
Googles about to announce the new nexus 7 higher resolution and much better cpu!

Also channel10 is trying to buy cricket rights.

Rezbit

They've been talking about it for quite some time now, certainly would be interesting.

On the one hand tradition, on the other hand some of the Channel 9 crew are getting really tiresome. I could deal with not listening to Michael Slater, but then I'd miss out on Richie.

jambo

On the one hand tradition, on the other hand some of the Channel 9 crew are getting really tiresome. I could deal with not listening to Michael Slater, but then I'd miss out on Richie.

Could be like a lot of other sport transitions where certain staff go to the new station.

Although I think Richie would just call it a day at his age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom