• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

AusGAF 3.0 - Double the price, region locked and refused classification

reptilescorpio said:
should I buy the Balls of Steel edition of Duke 4 for $60? I like busts.

Sounds like a good deal, though you will find the bust cheaper on ebay. I recently bought the Killzone 3 helghast replica helmet off ebay for only $40.

Gazunta

OK BrisGAF, it looks like I'll be free for a couple of drinks early this coming Wednesday night. Come help me celebrate me not having to spend all my time in the God damn valley any more!

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
Bernbaum said:
New Gotye is a nice thing to be owning and listening to.

Triple J has been slightly less shitarse than usual recently.

yeh i enjoyed it, the 2nd track on the album, name i forget, has been my favourite, catchy little number

reptilescorpio said:
Also cookie get some bamboo socks. Feels like walking in pussy. So soft and tender on my poor feet.
This is wrong. So very, very wrong. Seriously.

I'm not a fan of cats but I would never do that to them.

Gazunta said:
OK BrisGAF, it looks like I'll be free for a couple of drinks early this coming Wednesday night. Come help me celebrate me not having to spend all my time in the God damn valley any more!
So you got that job at Valve? Make sure to hurry up Ep3!

3chopl0x said:
lol, she probably did know what she was doing.
Her plan fell apart when the delivery boy accidentally called and asked her husband to be the bang buddy, not her.

Shaneus said:
You'll regret it!
Duly noted and purchase averted. Hopefully it drops down a bit more. Under $50 and I will bite. Too bad it has been selling well apparently.

Bernbaum said:
New Gotye is a nice thing to be owning and listening to.
Also Primus! And The Field! And Frenzal Rhomb! And Calling All Cars!

Planet_JASE said:
This is wrong. So very, very wrong. Seriously.

I'm not a fan of cats but I would never do that to them.
Gotta help out the homeless kittens some how. Better than getting put down. Plus my feet don't stink much.

Bernbaum

Gazunta said:
This Wednesday? I'm there.

le-sighi7cj.png
It really isn't fair at all :(

Just splashed out on some expensive (for me) headphones. Look awesome and all the reviews I have read make them out to be brilliant as long as they aren't too tight for your head. Logitech have always been great to me too, replaced a keyboard I got for like $30 without even asking for the faulty one back. Stage One of the New PC has now started. Mouse and Keyboard next.

Also if anyone is into Afrika Bambaataa they should check out the new album by Cities Aviv, feels like I'm back in the 80's.

elfinke

reptilescorpio said:
Just splashed out on some expensive (for me) headphones. Look awesome and all the reviews I have read make them out to be brilliant as long as they aren't too tight for your head. Logitech have always been great to me too, replaced a keyboard I got for like $30 without even asking for the faulty one back. Stage One of the New PC has now started. Mouse and Keyboard next.

Also if anyone is into Afrika Bambaataa they should check out the new album by Cities Aviv, feels like I'm back in the 80's.

Ah nice - those logi's are a good bit of gear for a PC gaming headset! Should serve you well for yelling at noobs.

elfinke

DeathJr said:
You should have checked out the new PS3 wireless headset. It looks awesome.

[/url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKSc7L3Sha0&feature=player_embedded[/url]

Their design is unappealing and will probably have a Sony Tax associated with them, but damn.gif at 0:50!
lol, not really

DeathJr said:
You should have checked out the new PS3 wireless headset. It looks awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKSc7L3Sha0&feature=player_embedded
Yeah they look amazing. I remember when they were revealed I was pining for them but PC headphones will get a LOT more use with tv and music. Plus I can always grab those PS3 ones down the track. ;)

Also yes. Attractive female. Who is noise cancelled. While playing Uncharted 3. What isn't to like. Maybe I won't even be able to hear the little dude screaming in my face while blowing up tanks in BF3.

Bought a 6ft tall DVDcase from Sam's Warehouse today, will look great filled with games surprisingly. There furniture is actually a lot better quality than Fantastic which was surprising considering the price. DVDcase was $25 and my new PC desk was only $20 and is a vast improvement on the dinky one I got from K-Mart.

Boo-urns at going to work tomorrow.

Fogz

reptilescorpio said:
Bought a 6ft tall DVDcase from Sam's Warehouse today, will look great filled with games surprisingly.

Oh nice I might have to go and have a look.
I have storage issues, most of my DVDs and games are currently on stacks on the floor :p

midonnay

if port adelaide gets poleaxed by the AFL....can we have John Butcher pls

our pick of Brad Sheppard is looking alittle worrying....

Dead Man

Just a tip kids. If you need to buy a 4 door car, do not choose an Epica. Choose a bloody wheelbarrow before an Epica. I just spent 4 days driving around SE Australia in one and it was by far the worst piece of shit I have ever driven. Woeful build, terrible seats, horrible engine and throttle. Fucking dreadful.

Shaneus

Costume Quest finished! Scored all cheevos on the first go bar the Master of Disguise one (and the others related to the DLC that somehow appear in the standalone one). Really did love this game, perfect length as well. Doubt there's much (if any) replay value, but having put more time into this than games I have that do, I don't care.

Highly recommended, especially if you have kids.

elfinke

Dead Man said:
Just a tip kids. If you need to buy a 4 door car, do not choose an Epica. Choose a bloody wheelbarrow before an Epica. I just spent 4 days driving around SE Australia in one and it was by far the worst piece of shit I have ever driven. Woeful build, terrible seats, horrible engine and throttle. Fucking dreadful.

Truly, my heart and spare arse padding goes out to you. Along with the Cruze, the Epica is indeed a dreadful POS vehicle.

snoopen

Anyone watch that 'can of worms' show on ch10?
Seems like a dumb/bogan version of 4 corners. Much like 7pm project is simple news for morons, this is meant to generate discussion amongst welfare recipients?

Jintor

It was torn apart in social media on launch, although according to a producer at the ABC who gave a speech at my uni the other day ratings have been climbing steadily since.

Cohsae

I liked the one where Burke from Burke's Backyard trolled the shit out of everyone. It was pretty great.
Other than that yeah I'm not really interested in hearing the opinions of a bunch of people who are unqualified to give opinions. Not that I'm claiming to be smarter than them or whatever, but I'd rather hear what some educated experts have to say on an issue rather than a bunch of z-grade "celebrities".

Fogz said:
Oh nice I might have to go and have a look.
I have storage issues, most of my DVDs and games are currently on stacks on the floor :p
Very pleased with it and only $25 in white. Going to pick up a second one tomorrow for on the other side of the plasma.

midonnay said:
if port adelaide gets poleaxed by the AFL....can we have John Butcher pls
our pick of Brad Sheppard is looking alittle worrying....
Piss off we need some positive to come out of this wooden spoon! Not sure who is going to bother to swoop in and help clear out our debt and financial ruin though.

Dead Man said:
Not a good sign that I had to google the car to know what it was. Still hanging out for a Mazda 3. One day, one day.
Then I can recreate that awesome highway battle from the second Matrix

Shaneus said:
Costume Quest finished! Scored all cheevos on the first go bar the Master of Disguise one (and the others related to the DLC that somehow appear in the standalone one). Really did love this game, perfect length as well. Doubt there's much (if any) replay value, but having put more time into this than games I have that do, I don't care. Highly recommended, especially if you have kids.
I'm in the mall at the moment working on getting past the ninjas while the gf was looking up honeymoon destinations. Love the game. Finally got the battle stamps in place perfectly so every battle is easy as pie. You should have bought the expansion! Only like $3.45. Will be worth it I expect, maybe it is still on sale?

jambo

Ydahs said:
... how?!

I hit my 600GB every month!

midonnay said:
don't get your hopes up about the NBN....

gillard government's situation gets more facepalm as time goes by >_<

All the shit is in place, contracts have been signed, it's already being built. It can't be stopped now.

Top Bottom