Avengers Endgame Trailer 2

Jan 17, 2006
What's with Barton's daughter? Is that his daughter? She seems to be much older.
My wife pointed out all the hairstyles that Natasha has.
I hope if that is Hawkeyes daughter, she doesn't become the next Hawkeye. If there is a female Hawkeye it has to be Kate Bishop ...... maybe that is Kate Bishop.

Jan 17, 2006
This confirms the footage from the shareholders meeting so at the the very least she considers herself the savior.
The Russo's have made 3 great films and they have treated all the characters with the utmost respect, show these brothers the same respect. They know what they are doing and they know it would be dumb to have Carol fly in and save the day.

May 10, 2009
steamcommunity.com
The Russo's have made 3 great films and they have treated all the characters with the utmost respect, show these brothers the same respect. They know what they are doing and they know it would be dumb to have Carol fly in and save the day.
Honestly, Carol was always susceptible to mind control, and she is also referred to as a weapon a several times her own movie. I would expect Thanos to mind control her and use her against the OG Avengers so we can get the Thor vs Cpt Marvel fight there are rumors about. That would make me happy. Even if it means she takes on some of Nebulas role from the original comics.

Serious question.. where does Thor's hammer come from? I mean he summons it by sticking his hand out. Does he seriously just bust holes in walls every time he wants his hammer?
Didn’t it basically bust a hole in the universe when he summoned it at the end of Thor 2? I haven’t seen it in forever so maybe I’m making that up.

Thor don’t care about your walls, bruh.

Jun 7, 2004
Who are the bad guys before they fight the last boss Thanos? Skrull Kree?

So i guess the flash backs are when the team travel back in time or quantum realms. Phew a decade just flew by, definitely our Star Wars of my time. :messenger_sad_relieved:

Oct 16, 2018
Honestly, Carol was always susceptible to mind control, and she is also referred to as a weapon a several times her own movie. I would expect Thanos to mind control her and use her against the OG Avengers so we can get the Thor vs Cpt Marvel fight there are rumors about. That would make me happy. Even if it means she takes on some of Nebulas role from the original comics.
That would be great if it happens but that would require having some guts to make it happen. More than beating Thanos itself.

Also that (Capitain Marvel as villain) could work in the Civil War 2 if it ever exists in MCU:

Last edited:
Was so hyped...right before REEE Larson. Holy cow she does come across unlikable even in this trailer.
I feel like we gotta move on, man.

She said some stuff she believed in before CM released. You disagree with what she said. The world didn’t end, white men are still doing ok. The movie came out. The movie is what it is.

Let’s turn the page and close that chapter. It’s a dead horse at this point.

The only true REEEing is from people SO upset about what her comments. At the very least she seems pretty level headed while delivering her speech and expressing her beliefs, whether I disagree with them or not.

Jun 1, 2013
Hmmm still looks like Stormbreaker to me. Not very visible but still appears to have the axe on the other end and Groot's arm for the "handle".
Mjolnirs handle is much shorter.

Stormbreaker:

Her movie was not very good.

She was childish and reckless throughout the entire plot, and her character arc (if we can even call it one) was weak. All she has is power that was given to her without any real work.

If that Thor scene is anything to go by, then she will stick out very awkwardly from the Avengers.
I trust the Russos. Directro(s) can change a character A LOT. How to act, how to be, personality and so on.

Last edited: