• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Infinity War - SDCC Footage (Potato Quality)

RcxHqJS.jpg

Anung

Un Rama
Natashas hair color is still a crime.

Its like they had no more ideas for a different hairstyle.

MCU ruined.

She's supposed to be in hiding from the fallout of Civil War. Having her iconic and incredibly recognisable red hair is just bad espionage.

LionPride

Banned
I hope when someone asks him why he's wearing black he gives like a 5 minute monologue about how this America isn't the one he loves. Where you think he's talking about something wholesome that is now gone, and eventually turns racist because he's from the fucking 40s .
The world's greatest accomplishment in comics, is that a white guy from Brooklyn in 1940 who became an American Hero and was transported to modern times, is so great he isn't a racist or sexist or homophobe or any of that

For the most part

kaiwing

Going by the two leaked posters I wonder if they're going to do a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure intro nod by killing the characters in yellow and not the ones above it. Iron Man, Cap, Vision, Dr. Strange and others are the dead ones. Spidey's partially in so he gets messed up in the first movie ( according to potato trailer that happens). All that are left are the new replacements: Winter Soldier, War Machine, Black Panther. Hulk is a team up god now and the popular Guardians are still alive with Thor and Loki to find help in the second movie with Captain Marvel and hopefully Adam Strange.

Hawkeye is obviously undercooked in Avengers but he was great in AOU and Civil War. Being the only one to avoid being mind-controlled by Wanda was great and his scene breaking her out from the Avengers base in CW despite being totally out-matched was cool.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Going by the two leaked posters I wonder if they're going to do a JoJo's Bizarre Adventure intro nod by killing the characters in yellow and not the ones above it. Iron Man, Cap, Vision, Dr. Strange and others are the dead ones. Spidey's partially in so he gets messed up in the first movie ( according to potato trailer that happens). All that are left are the new replacements: Winter Soldier, War Machine, Black Panther. Hulk is a team up god now and the popular Guardians are still alive with Thor and Loki to find help in the second movie with Captain Marvel and hopefully Adam Strange.

Hahaha, no.

Just_one

Strange wont die.

My death list : VIsion , Hawkeye, Iron Man or Cap. America , Loki , Falcon , War Machine

number11

Obviously hard to tell, but i'm not a fan of iron spidey. I hated how he just looked like a CGI character in Civil War. He looked much better in homecoming, but this movie seems to be going back to the CGI look.

The Kree

Banned
Helicarriers only exist to fall. A soft breeze would do it most of the time.

That might be true in another medium, but the only thing we've seen take down a helicarrier on film so far are other helicarriers, so... Hawkeye is the shit.

Speely

Banned
The ending is where everyone dies and Hawkeye goes home to be a family man.

That or he spirals into depression and gives in to alcoholism. When asked why he drinks so much by the bartender, he looks up through glassy, pained eyes and says: "I never miss a shot" before downing a shot of whisky.

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
I imagine his will be the last gem Thanos collects so towards the end of the movie. They might even use Vision as bait knowing Thanos will come for him.

Sure, but Vision will be the first death. Thanos will just knock around everyone else up until that point in the film, the film will also remind us how powerful Vision is so once he and Thanos square off and Thanos rips him apart like a piece of paper the impact is greater.

Sony

Nintendo
If no one says "no Shit sherlock" is a scene with both Cumberbatch and Downey Jr, this movie is a fail

Cuburt

I actually got emotional from watching a potato video. Somebody hold me. This is going to be incredible!

The Russos also seem to be taking a different directing style from the Captain America films since the cinematography seems to really pop here. I almost want to go on a media blackout for this film now, but I don't think I have the will.

Volimar

Vision, Cap, and Stark will bite it. I hope Nebula survives, though her thirst for vengeance on Thanos makes it seem like she's not long for this universe.

Speevy

Banned
Whenever there's a villain this powerful, usually the guy who has the best chance of killing him single-handedly dies first.

Top Bottom