• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Infinity War - SDCC Footage (Potato Quality)

I think Cap will die but be revived in the next movie and use Thor's hammer.

I think it's much more likely to be this: Steve survives Infinity War, helps lead the charge in A4 and wields Thor's hammer at some point in the final battle and then ultimately lay down his life for the fate of the universe.

Hell, Loki could be the one who connects Hela (Death in the MCU) and Thanos in the first place.

That seems rather likely to me. Considering how this trailer opens up and the fact that both Banner and Loki are in very different locations in the universe than Thor is going into IW, I bet Loki pulls something during the ending of Thor: Ragnarok that leads to Thanos finally entering the fray (and meeting Hela).

Volimar

Dude, you're not supposed to post #thegif. That's why you do the hashtag. This ain't Imgur, you can't just make a new account whenever you're feeling brave.

Hela says she is the goddess of death, not death itself. Seems silly but there is a difference.

Totally, which is why I clarified that she'd play Death's role in the MCU with regard to Thanos. Makes too much sense that her laying waste to Asgard would pique Thanos's interest in her, and draw him there/to her at the end of Ragnarok, leading neatly into him trying to impress her throughout IW.

Fhtagn

Hela says she is the goddess of death, not death itself. Seems silly but there is a difference.

I think (and this seems to be the general consensus though nothing's been confirmed) introducing two personified Deaths in a matter of three films would be straining the audience in a way that Hela and Death being different in the comics isn't.

I remember seeing that gif somewhere else but I missed out on it being posted here and now I am curious about seeing it again. Fuck do I even search for that would not land me on blacklist.

With Cate's talent, I definitely see them merging the two for Thanos.

Yeah and considering how she repeats being the "Goddess of Death" multiple times in the Ragnarok trailer it seems they are really trying to hammer that home. I think there's a strong chance she's Thanos muse in Infinity War

Yeah and considering how she repeats being the "Goddess of Death" multiple times in the Ragnarok trailer it seems they are really trying to hammer that home. I think there's a strong chance she's Thanos muse in Infinity War

Yep. Has to be.

Also, have we all agreed that it's Cap catching that spear? The wall behind the shadowed figure and Cap is identical.

Dai101

Banned
What gif ?

xArHjNg.gif

black070

The trailer seems to be emphasising Tony and his 'side' with only a few glimpses of Cap and his lot, which makes me think Tony will be the one to kick it in this one with the big Cap/mjolnir moment coming in Avenger's 4.

Cuburt

I already knew what gif had been posted based on the context of the original posts, but I didn't realize #thegif would actually turn up something related in a search. lol

ZeoVGM

Banned
It does feel like Evans really enjoys being Cap. The vibe I get is that he might be more interested in directing these days but that he still will play Cap.

Top Bottom