• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Avengers: Infinity War - SDCC Footage (Potato Quality)

Thanos being in love with an evil villain is considerably less interesting than him being in love with a nebulous concept so I hope they don't go the Hela route.

Thanos being in love with an evil villain is considerably less interesting than him being in love with a nebulous concept so I hope they don't go the Hela route.

Even in the original comic Death is an actual character everyone can see and takes an active part in the events. Other characters often speak for her but she's real enough.

IHaveIce

Banned
Even in the original comic Death is an actual character everyone can see and takes an active part in the events. Other characters often speak for her but she's real enough.

But Death is not a villian it is a constant of the Universe. Also looks different as she/he pleases

I would prefer if we go fully into the route of cosmic abstracts and introduce conceptcharacters like Death, Eternity etc.

Sadist

One of the directors said it'll only get crazier after the planet throwing.
tumblr_ncio3eG4hh1tcnpluo1_1280.png

I wish :(

And then they kiss...

black070

Watched the trailer once more and noticed a couple of things, firstly Thor spits out blood as Thanos squeezes his head (yikes), secondly it appears
Thanos is ripping the soul stone from Vision's head
in a quick shot.

Watched the trailer once more and noticed a couple of things, firstly Thor spits out blood as Thanos squeezes his head (yikes), secondly it appears
Thanos is ripping the soul stone from Vision's head
in a quick shot.

Screenshots? I doubt either of these. Blood in a trailer??

The guy playing with the skulls isn't really part of the Black Order. That's Terrax, a former herald of Galactus (and thus most likely part of the F4 franchise).

I can't tell what's going on in that scene but thought that scene involved Iron Man, maybe ripping his helmet off? Idk.

Also I have a sneaking suspicion someone else will be in the Hulk Buster this time, possibly War Machine?

Give me Leopardon with SpiderMan in it and this whole tony stark create spiderman suit thing will be worth it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Secret Wars would be such ab amazing movie.

Shame we'll probably never see it.

nah, its too big in scope.

Everything dies, for example, only hits you so much because it goes all the way back to Hickman's Fantastic 4 run, which is insane.

Can you imagine? He was planning this shit like...3, 4 years before Secret Wars?

Fhtagn

Is there a "complete Hickman Marvel road map" available somewhere?

I read it based on the comic book herald guide and it was super satisfying. I went so far as taking the "read all of Ultimate Spider-Man" advice. Must have been 3-400 issues total, all told. Worth the effort.

DeathyBoy

Banned
Doom is no man's second choice.

Namor trying to shame Doom for eating like a King and getting fucking buried by Doom was amazing.

Also, Strange being Doom's lackey in the end is fitting given that disrespect he showed Doom. If he and Reed had actually asked for Doom's aid, shit could've been salvaged.

samar11

I am still not sure what a guy with a bow and arrow or the girl with great combat skills is going to do against Thanos minions, let alone Thanos himself loll

Azazzel

I am still not sure what a guy with a bow and arrow or the girl with great combat skills is going to do against Thanos minions, let alone Thanos himself loll

Those two actually kinda made sense in the first Avenger movie. Nowadays, the powercreep got to them.

For example, Ant man is a better spy than Black widow by default.

Those two actually kinda made sense in the first Avenger movie. Nowadays, the powercreep got to them.

For example, Ant man is a better spy than Black widow by default.

Ant-Man (Scott Lang) can hide easier than Black Widow, but Natasha is better at what would actually be called espionage, which is about more than not being able to be seen.

The Kree

Banned

Again, Hawkeye almost took down a helicarrier with two arrows. And then Widow defeated him in a fight. They are both as capable as the story needs them to be. They'll be fine.

DeathyBoy

Banned
Again, Hawkeye almost took down a helicarrier with two arrows. And then Widow defeated him in a fight. They are both as capable as the story needs them to be. They'll be fine.

People sleeping on Clint...

He'll put the tip of an arrow up Thanos's ass crack and pull back the string until it goes click.

Top Bottom