• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

DonMigs85

N64__Mega_Mario_Kart_Race_by_charizardLv100.png

mario_kart_road_blockage_by_baseballstinks-d6sp4od.jpg

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
I've lurked this thread for a long time, but never had a reason to post in it. Until right now. I don't know what the fuck this is, but it certainly fit's the description of "awesome" fan art.

I'm not posting the picture here, there is nothing sexual about it, it's just creeping me the fuck out because I am squeamish about hospital related things. Don't click if you like Misty from Pokemon

Because you should know what you're going to see, here's the wonderful description as well:

Ok guys, I wanted to draw a new Pokemon pic so here is another picture I did with Misty here. :) In this picture, Misty is very sick and intubated in the Hospital ICU. She is recieving many Treatments for her Illness such as, Crystal solution through the IV in her hand and the Central line in her shoulder, As well as Crystal Air through the ventilator. As well, She has Moniters such as the Pulse Oximeter, Blood pressure Cuff and the EKG leads on her chest which desplay these stats on the Screen for the doctor to see. As well, She has t touch the medium size bright blue diamond type Crystal with large facets for healing aswell. This Crystal treatment has a side effect which is that it causes Misty's small hands to become very long and large with long bony fingers and prominant Joints, Which you can see in the picture here. This is a permanent Side effect and it wont go away even after Misty's illness is cured, Well I hope you enjoy this new Pic from me. :)

novenD

I've lurked this thread for a long time, but never had a reason to post in it. Until right now. I don't know what the fuck this is, but it certainly fit's the description of "awesome" fan art.

I'm not posting the picture here, there is nothing sexual about it, it's just creeping me the fuck out because I am squeamish about hospital related things. Don't click if you like Misty from Pokemon

Holy flip, it's that guy. I posted something of his back on page 137. Uncanny.

Mike M

Nick N
I strongly suspect that crystal finger guy probably ranks somewhere on the autism spectrum or has some other sort of syndrome or disorder.

Top Bottom