• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

DonMigs85

__this_discord_seemed_like_a_total_jerk______by_cartuneslover16-d4kz2j7.jpg

novenD

I don't get it.

This won't help.

The artist responsible said:
Okay, before people start screaming out "Look out, Mordecai! Discord's behind you!", let me explain that that image of Discord above is simply Mordecai picturing Discord as an object of evil and darkness...and being a jerk. :D

Well, a lot of you already know that, thanks to Twilight Sparkle, Mordecai has become quite the intellectual type, having become interested in the work Twilight does as well as Equestria himself.

If you guys have read my MLP FIM cartoon crossover story "Chaotic Order", you'd recall one scene between him and Princess Celestia about his decision whether or not to attend Twilight's school in Canterlot, the Academy for Gifted Unicorns.

: Okay, I know what you guys are going to say, 'But he's NOT a unicorn! He's a bluejay!' Well, as Celestia stated in chapter 1, he doesn't need to be a unicorn to know he is gifted. ;)

Yeah, the sun princess is giving him all the time he wants to make his choice, which he's struggling with. Either not go to one of the best schools in Canterlot, or quit his slacker days of video games and barely working at the park. :XD:

After Twilight explained to Mordecai and others about the events from 'Return of Harmony', she gave him a copy of The Tale of Discord. Mordecai has read the book over and over, trying to figure out just how bad Discord was.

Well, after Twilight told him about how Discord kept invading her personal space and had ran his lion paw finger down her cheek THAT got Mordecai thinking Discord was pure EVIL. :XD:

DonMigs85

This was an actual comic series

mapopeye1cov.jpg

SEA%20HAG.jpg

Screen+Shot+2013-01-04+at+2.58.57+PM.png

I can hardly believe it myself, Sea Hag.
They also had other crossovers with Ghostbusters, Transformers and KISS.

I've lurked this thread for a long time, but never had a reason to post in it. Until right now. I don't know what the fuck this is, but it certainly fit's the description of "awesome" fan art.

I'm not posting the picture here, there is nothing sexual about it, it's just creeping me the fuck out because I am squeamish about hospital related things. Don't click if you like Misty from Pokemon

Because you should know what you're going to see, here's the wonderful description as well:

That.... I dunno, it kind of reminds me of the Foreverially Delitized thing, the depth of weird detail in the description, y'know?

Top Bottom