• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

rubius01

Bc7fXi5CMAAtvuH.jpg

This is just a masterpiece. You've got religious crying sonic, Jesus and Richard Nixon all rolled into one.

joe2187

Banned

I can handle that, theres an entire video game trilogy based off athropormorphic console girls. And then there's another based off of just SEGA consoles only, and then there's an CG Anime based of other SEGA consoles.

Pregnant Sonic is something I cant handle, Tails Boombox was just a nail in the coffin. Nothing will ever beat Sonic The toilet though.

why is sonic so fucking creepy?

Link Man

Banned
I can handle that, theres an entire video game trilogy based off athropormorphic console girls. And then there's another based off of just SEGA consoles only, and then there's an CG Anime based of other SEGA consoles.

Pregnant Sonic is something I cant handle, Tails Boombox was just a nail in the coffin. Nothing will ever beat Sonic The toilet though.

why is sonic so fucking creepy?

I mean, did you see this in the last thread?

ErichWK

Yup. Remember the fan art where Sonic and his shitty friends were used condoms?

Or where a trainer was stuck inside Charizard's butthole?

That was a classic

MetalDeer

dont judge me

Didn't mean it in a bad way. I saw plenty of Persona and Steins;Gate stuff, of which I approve. But I guess that's also kinda judging.. just in a positive way. Everyone has their own kinks.

Anyways, back to looking for "awesome" fan art, I guess. Most of the stuff I find would get me banned.

ErichWK

Aiko is doing god's work by finding the most awful things the internet can create and posting it for us so we don't have to look for it ourselves. We all should be paying that Aiko money. Real money. And kisses. Real Kisses.

Top Bottom