• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

CorvoSol

Umm, the GxV suggests Goku and Vegeta.

Hahaha, darn. I didn't see that. I knew it was Goku and Vegeta, but I was enjoying the fact that since the entire cast wore those boots at one point it could've been anyone.

In fact, for all I know, it could've been Yamcha hi-fiving Krillin.

EDIT: STUPID SEXY GANONDORF. Why is he hugging a plus-sized Lucca from CT in that one pic, though?

Dram

QWJ1b.jpg

i0sbc.jpg

ymZDk.jpg

eDfmt.jpg

15sy7.jpg

R5LFe.jpg

Vc53G.png

Orayn x Technomancer = OTP.

I feel bad for thinking this myself but i'm glad i'm not alone.

Erotic Ganondorf is the best because his expression never changes, i'm going to imagine now that's how he spent his time in Hyrule Castle during the last half of TP, it's not like he had anything better to do.

Link Man

Banned
It was tough trying to find Freakazoid art that would fit in this thread (as there's almost no way for him to be out of character), but I think I gave it my best shot.

A note on that last one:

dibstah said:
Here, Freakazoid is angry and when he's angry, this yellow scar appears on his left eye.

CorvoSol

As adorable as Fiona and especially Cake were, I hate pretty much everything else about that scenario. Especially Marshall Lee. UGH. You're a pale, pathetic shadow of the Vampire Queen from which you sprang, boy.

Top Bottom