• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

tumblr_lmd2wxfrgH1qazvvuo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lmd2ytYHnH1qazvvuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lmd304vQNf1qazvvuo1_r1_500.jpg
tumblr_ln8dkzNSmn1qazvvuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_ln8dneQhgQ1qazvvuo1_500.jpg
tumblr_ln8dokq80z1qazvvuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lo4yat0p631qazvvuo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lo4ybvcX0e1qazvvuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lo4ycuS8Ya1qazvvuo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lo4yg6b9ne1qazvvuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lo4ynrQGvq1qazvvuo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lolmlxYe5s1qazvvuo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lolmrtHNxG1qazvvuo1_500.jpg

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Unlike pretty much everything else in the world, 90% of 40K fanart is awesome, not "awesome".

It seems to be the only exception to Sturgeon's Law.

Okay, so let me preface this link first-

I would link an image from this person's gallery, but it seems that all of it contains elements that are against terms of service. What it appears to be, at first glance, is someone that hates the current My Little Pony fandom and is aggressively attacking the fans. However, I'm not entirely sure they aren't a fan as well, since they seem to be disturbingly focused on MLP. The artist, apparently, has some published work, so maybe this is their schtick? I don't know, but either way, I thought it was worth posting here.

Also, tons of NSFW stuff, nazis, and all that other stuff.
http://curtsibling.deviantart.com/gallery/

I would link an image from this person's gallery, but it seems that all of it contains elements that are against terms of service. What it appears to be, at first glance, is someone that hates the current My Little Pony fandom and is aggressively attacking the fans. However, I'm not entirely sure they aren't a fan as well, since they seem to be disturbingly focused on MLP. The artist, apparently, has some published work, so maybe this is their schtick? I don't know, but either way, I thought it was worth posting here.

That a pretty old school style, reminds me of Archie.

Oh ma lawd. I am never going in there again.

CorvoSol

But it's awesome

Having to listen to people insist that Cloud is feminine and that Lightning is just a more masculine albeit actually female Cloud becomes grating after awhile, though, because 1)In the scene where he cross dresses the clothing maker calls him manly, 2)Lightning's personality is nothing like Cloud and 3) that facial morph is so completely bogus.

I mean, yes, it's funny, but sometimes I just wanna reach out and throttle members of the fanbase. Like, for a time, because it was GameFAQs and there's someone there who will believe ANYTHING, there was a group on the Dissidia boards who INSISTED that Cloud's EX-Mode would be Miss Cloud.

CorvoSol

Admittedly, it's been a while since I've played it, but I can't recall the cross-dressing in Chrono Trigger.

Flea is a man, but Frog mistakes him for a woman. The PC doesn't cross dress, but Flea does. And so we're all clear, I really don't have a problem with it. It's no different from Bugs Bunny in a dress, really.

It's just that the fangirls see it as SO. MUCH. MORE.

CorvoSol

What have I wrought?!

The finest of metals, of course. The finest, furriest of metals.

Goku hugging Krilin? NOOOOO!

This looks like something Cheezmo might like.

It looks like a certain episode of Regular Show to me.

For some reason, I got the idea to search for "bath time," and I have MANY regrets.

Here's some of the stuff I can actually show you.

jFR8u.png

Orayn x Technomancer = OTP.

Top Bottom