• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Dram

2eXCj.jpg

kA0ee.jpg

pOD3e.jpg

Link Man

Banned
Linkman, you never cease to find the most mind-bendingly horrifying stuff.

What's your secret?

No secret, I've just built up a resistance and can delve into the depths of deviantART.

And I seem to have found the holy grail in Fairly Odd Parents.

(Fun fact: Timmy is actually voiced by the same actress who voices the main character in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.)

Oh my god.

The first thread was one of my all time favorites. I never knew a second arose from it's ashes.

I SWEAR, I NEVER KNEW

PLEASE FORGIVE ME

Gonna be spending way too much time in here disturbing the hell out of myself.

Avixph

Honestly I didn't get that this was supposed to be Rocko until I saw the hook hand.

I stumbled across a tumblr last night with some appropriate stuff to post, but it's gonna take a while to pick out the SFW ones...

Have we covered South Park yaoi nightmares yet?
Post everything you find, this thread must live on.

i14hX.jpg

u8Cf7.png

yuAA8.jpg

Works for me.

All right: Sliders, Quinn and Arturo making out/holding hands

Couldn't find anything for Sliders... simultaneously disappointed and relieved.

Well, there's this:

Sliders and Paranormal Time Lords

One difference between Fanger and The Doctor was the fact Fanger's TARDIS could travel into parallel dimensions. Usually either by accident, or by a desperate escape attempt, Fanger would find himself on odd versions of Earth and other planets.

At the time I really had never given the concept much thought, until I was in college and some friends and I were talking about the series, and Sliders had come up. One member had an idea involving the fact Quinn Mallory, Fanger and The Doctor all originate from the same Universe (Earth-Prime). And what if during Mr. Mallory's sliding, somehow he and the Sliders crew end up going back, but instead wind up within Fanger's TARDIS.

Composing a short spin-off story, I remember the tale was spun in this manner. While the Fourth Fanger performs some brief maintenance upon the TARDIS 2, a short within the Synchronic Omnidimensional Regulator causes the CVE Network (or Sliding Tunnels) to warp. Quinn's Timer is affected by the warp and he and the Sliders end up within the TARDIS 2.

Top Bottom