• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

Dram

Who's the character on the bodypillow? For some reason this is bothering me.

No clue, I thought it was one of those girls from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

GzfCZ.jpg

wWd5g.jpg

Daj4L.jpg

ALjgg.jpg

5QxpK.jpg

CvYdd.jpg

Link Man

Banned
Moving away from DuckTales now, these next 3 are a bit of a grab bag. Oddly enough, I found the first two during my DuckTales search.

This last one has a bit of a story to it.

TMNTFAN85 said:
Moe- why you numbskull, if it weren't for you, we wouldn't be in this mess!

Larry- i'm sorry moe! i didn't think that device would rip open a hole and suck us into a universe full of ponies.

Moe- that's the problem wit' you. you never think! and now we're ponies, why i oughta !!!

Curly- hey-hey moe! look at that! maybe if we can ask one of the locals we can find some sort of job, and build a another device to take us back!

Moe- *SMACK* y-o-u idiot! we don't even know how to make one! we're stuck here. but, i'll give you credit chowder head, a job is what we need, just because we're ponies don't mean we can't get a job, common, lets ask that orange pony with the cowboy hat. maybe she'll have a job for us.

curly- oh-boy! those apples sure look good!
n'yuck n'yuck n'yuck!

Moe- keep your hooves to yourself, that's private property, you wanna get us into trouble again? last time you ate something that wasn't yours - had the flat foots chasing after us! now keep both your traps shut, I'll ask the questions. you two just stand and look intelligent.

DemiMatt

What draws you guys to Bidoof?
Anyway I checked Mr. Stupes' gallery some more and found these:

His Donatello is also really cute.

I think because he as a Pokemon was super cute and useless. And he looks so awesome in every situation. But it did start before I entered the anim program.

Link Man

Banned
DrForester, if you're watching this, this post's for you.

Edit: On an unrelated note, I've just lost all faith in humanity.

Including this gem of a comment from the artist:

ThisCrispyKat said:
“In every real man a child is hidden that wants to play.” - Frederich Nietzsche

Psychotic butcher-bird Klaus is a hoot and a half to draw, but I've always found it far more interesting to exhibit The General's softer side instead. Believe it or not, the real Nazis were a far cry from the cackling, red-eyed, one-dimensional Disney villains the government-funded fearmongers-- er, I mean the mainstream media, makes them out to be (did you know Nazi Germany was the first country ever to outlaw vivisection? Well it's true, look it up!). I've made an awful lot of enemies that way, though: "you MUST NOT depict the Nazis in a positive light! You should draw Klaus losing to a noble Russian Communist!" they screech at me like religious fanatics.

Shucks, I don't see what's so noble about the Siberian gulags, the Katyn forest massacre, starving millions of innocent Ukrainians to death for no reason, or using child rape as a psych warfare tactic, but what do I know? I'm just an ignorant, bigoted, toothless hillbilly, after all. Everyone knows our leaders would never lie to us and our history books aren't the least bit biased, so I must be full of hateful hateness.

CorvoSol

DrForester, if you're watching this, this post's for you.

Edit: On an unrelated note, I've just lost all faith in humanity.

Including this gem of a comment from the artist:

'Bout as much as there was any nobility to interring and slaughtering human beings for the most arbitrary of reasons.

Let's be honest: Nazi Germany either WANTED to be seen as history's greatest villains, or they were INCREDIBLY stupid. What kind of Army sets out to conquer the world and THROWS AWAY troops? It just was never a good idea.

Yes, there was an old Johnny Bravo episode that ship teased them by implying that Velma was the only woman in the world actually turned on by Johnny.

The episode was, by the way, hilarious.

yeah, it was a legitimately funny episode of Johnny Bravo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyKHnJjKx7c

But man, this thread... this thread hurts my brain. There are a few rare pieces (make that very rare) that are actually drawn pretty well, but even some of those ones are a pretty big WTF....

Here's another one I want to add to the thread...

I actually drew this for a friend of mine who is a big Mega Man fan. He thought it would be amusing to see 80's inspired box art based on the flash fan game: Rokko Chan. This was based on the European mega Man 1 box art, done with a highly 80's chromatic colour scheme. Facial expressions look odd, as I am not the greatest at human anatomy. :p

Emitan

You know, I feel like this thread is as appropriate as any to say that I feel like there is a line that, when crossed, breasts do become less attractive simply because of their comical size.

A girl needs a larger frame for larger boobs. It's science.

CorvoSol

A girl needs a larger frame for larger boobs. It's science.

I think I just don't like size for size's sake. If they're proportionately large, I find that attractive, but GAG boobs aren't my thing. Just like I think comically thin mid-sections are disgusting. And also probably why I dig Latinas. Curves never hurt no one.

Top Bottom