• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Awesome" Fan Art |OT2| James can see everything

TYRRANUX UNIVERSE PROFILE #011a; SON GOKU MK2
VOICE OVER; Sean Schemmel
THEME SONG; Killswitch Engage "Holy Diver"

STAND NAME; Holy Diver
USER; Son Goku A.K.A. Kakarot
POWER; A
SPEED; A
RANGE; C
PRECISION; A
STAYING; C
LEARNING; C
STAND-BY FORM; Blue armor gauntlets baring the same insignia found on the Arrowhead artifact. They fully cover Goku's forarms and hands increasing his overall arm strength near ten fold and able to crush even adament with barely a push of a finger. Any Ki released from his hands become a shimmering golden hue and take on the intensity of UV Rays.
FULL MANIFEST FORM; A being made of pure golden hair taking on a technological armor form, the arms being the armored gauntlets and the head being a faceless robotic head with panel like eyes that can see throughout temperal space in a radius of 100 miles. This form only appears when Goku goes Super Saiyen 3.
ABILITY; With this stand Goku gains the ability to see into the immediate future, sometimes a few minutes, other times almost a year, it's never really consistant or frequent and only activates if it's something important, Goku has absolutely no control over this ability. Other than that this Stand is pretty much Goku's inner strength and power given phisical form, it can even use techniques such as the Kameyhameyha and Kaioken though doing so will shorten the amount of time it can stay manifest as a solid being before it must return to Goku. It also has machine like precision.

The Aliantrices, upon the remote backwater planet Namek they layed hidden, five magical crystals of sentient power embedded in an artifact known only as the "Arrowhead", shaped like a heart-like arrow with otherwise dull razor edges. The Aliantrice's power has seeped into the very artifact keeping them together, every so often the dull blade edges decide to become sharp enough to cut into skin of those who the Aliantrice deem worthy of their power, even if it is only a mere taste. This small taste ends up embewing the individual cut by the Arrowhead with a manifestation of his/her very essence, this manifestation becoming an entity known as a Stand.

In the midst of a struggle the Arrowhead somehow found its way into Son Goku's hands, while he wasn't exactly worthy to be host to an Aliantrice they still found him worthy of their power, slicing his palm with the dull edge thus granting him a Stand he has since dubbed "Holy Diver". With it his fighting prowess has doubled making him even more of a powerful ally to Terry Jones. However with this new power came a terrible curse, a vision given to Goku of his own future that fills him with dread. But he keeps this vision to himself and for the moment ignores it outright, he can't be dragged down by worries of the future when there's a war between gods and titans happening right now....

FoneBone

MfA8j.jpg

Guy in the Flash shirt is apparently a character from The Big Bang Theory.

CorvoSol

I will always hate Professor Snape with a passion rivaled only by that of yaoi fangirls' hatred of Aerith and Kairi. People like to bitch that Dumbledore being gay was the worst retcon of the series, but in truth, it was Snape and how you were supposed to forgive him.

I HATE YOU FOREVER SNAPE.

Sielys

I will always hate Professor Snape with a passion rivaled only by that of yaoi fangirls' hatred of Aerith and Kairi. People like to bitch that Dumbledore being gay was the worst retcon of the series, but in truth, it was Snape and how you were supposed to forgive him.

How could you hate the best character in the series?

CorvoSol

How could you hate the best character in the series?

Because he's a horrible ass who tortures children without good cause, is racist, acts like a creep, IS A CREEPER and oh yeah, the whole "HE LOVED YOUR MOM EVEN THOUGH IT WAS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN AND YOUR DAD MISTREATED HIM AS A KID AND SO THIS ALL MAKES IT CLEARLY OKAY THAT HE HAS BEEN TORTURING HERMIONE AND YOU SINCE YOU WERE 11 AND THAT HE MURDERED YOUR MENTOR BECAUSE HE WAS ASKED TO AND YOU SHOULD PITY HIM BECAUSE HE HAD A CRUSH ON YOUR MOM THAT HE NEVER GOT OVER!"

Severus Snape is the single worst human being in Harry Potter. At least Voldemort was doing everything he wanted to. Snape had a crush when was at most 16, and a bad experience with Harry's dad. He used that to justify torturing and mistreating Harry for YEARS, even though his own racism is what landed him in the pot. Racism he never got over, since after school he went and worked for the Dark Lord and oh yeah, spend 6 years tormenting a little girl who was friends with Harry for EVEN LESS THAN A REASON.

But JK wants us to forgive him because he uh, loved Harry's mom I guess?

NO THANK YOU NOT EVER.

Sielys

Because he's a horrible ass who tortures children without good cause, is racist, acts like a creep, IS A CREEPER and oh yeah, the whole "HE LOVED YOUR MOM EVEN THOUGH IT WAS NEVER GONNA HAPPEN AND YOUR DAD MISTREATED HIM AS A KID AND SO THIS ALL MAKES IT CLEARLY OKAY THAT HE HAS BEEN TORTURING HERMIONE AND YOU SINCE YOU WERE 11 AND THAT HE MURDERED YOUR MENTOR BECAUSE HE WAS ASKED TO AND YOU SHOULD PITY HIM BECAUSE HE HAD A CRUSH ON YOUR MOM THAT HE NEVER GOT OVER!"

Severus Snape is the single worst human being in Harry Potter. At least Voldemort was doing everything he wanted to. Snape had a crush when was at most 16, and a bad experience with Harry's dad. He used that to justify torturing and mistreating Harry for YEARS, even though his own racism is what landed him in the pot. Racism he never got over, since after school he went and worked for the Dark Lord and oh yeah, spend 6 years tormenting a little girl who was friends with Harry for EVEN LESS THAN A REASON.

But JK wants us to forgive him because he uh, loved Harry's mom I guess?

NO THANK YOU NOT EVER.

It's not racism if mudbloods really are plebian trash.
They are
Snape had to harden Harry for the real world, he was never going to defeat Voldermort if everyone was nice to him all the time.
Hermoine was a brat in the first book, Snape put her in place and taught her humility despite Hermonie's raw natural talent.
Snape invents his own spells during his time at Hogwarts, and creates potions that are better than ones in the school sanctioned textbook.
Snape manages to successfully use Occlumency against Voldemort, the most powerful Legilimency user in the world.

Snape is the most talented and badass character in the books. Don't be jealous.

EPICNESS.gif

CorvoSol

It's not racism if mudbloods really are plebian trash.
They are
Snape had to harden Harry for the real world, he was never going to defeat Voldermort if everyone was nice to him all the time.
Hermoine was a brat in the first book, Snape put her in place and taught her humility despite Hermonie's raw natural talent.
Snape invents his own spells during his time at Hogwarts, and creates potions that are better than ones in the school sanctioned textbook.
Snape manages to successfully use Occlumency against Voldemort, the most powerful Legilimency user in the world.

Snape is the most talented and badass character in the books. Don't be jealous.

EPICNESS.gif

None of these justify him tormenting Hermione for 6 years. Snape is a complete ass. And hardening Harry for the real world because everybody is too nice to him? Uh, hello? THE KID GREW UP IN THE DURSLEY HOUSE.

You know who has the right to act like a father to Harry Potter and toughen him up, though? NOT SOME CREEPER WHO HAD A CREEPY THING FOR HIS MOM.

MattKeil

BIGTIME TV MOGUL #2
None of these justify him tormenting Hermione for 6 years. Snape is a complete ass. And hardening Harry for the real world because everybody is too nice to him? Uh, hello? THE KID GREW UP IN THE DURSLEY HOUSE.

You know who has the right to act like a father to Harry Potter and toughen him up, though? NOT SOME CREEPER WHO HAD A CREEPY THING FOR HIS MOM.

So you missed the part where James Potter, Sirius Black and Remus Lupin were bullies who tormented Snape for no reason other than being different from them? Even Harry has to come to terms with that revelation in the end, and accept that their mistreatment helped make Snape the repulsive person he became, and in fact Harry himself could have fallen into a similar circumstance through the victimization he suffered at the hands of the Dursleys and others.

One of the things Potter fans have a hard time accepting is that Snape's problems with Harry were right on the money. He gets handed special treatment because of his name and reputation, not his actions; he commits egregious violations of school and Wizarding World laws with no penalty; and he becomes a bit of a cock about it in the course of his Hogwarts career despite the fact that he's an aggressively average wizard. Snape's actions are important because they were done out of love, regardless of whether or not he was creepy to Lily Potter back in the day. He genuinely cared about her and he did, in his way, care for her child, even if he didn't like Harry much.

One of the primary themes of the series is that actions motivated by love are powerful and inherently good, and that is why, according to the themes and morality of the series itself, Snape is by definition an admirable person in the final analysis. The books spend seven volumes building their case on this, and Snape is the ultimate test of it. Whether or not you accept the books' viewpoint on him is of course up to you, but there's a lot more to Snape than just "ew what a jerk."

Link Man

Banned

I dunno, I kinda thought the Harry Potter fan rage kinda worked for a few posts anyway. It made an already uncomfortable thread even more uncomfortable. And isn't that what we're really all here for?

Link Man

Banned
Seeing as I'm on a bit of a Gravity Falls high, thanks to the new episode, here's some art relating to the previous episode!

CorvoSol

Now post one of Amy making out with a clone of herself.

I cannot find this. Please accept this AT themed DW picture as an apology:

My holy grail is to find one of Amy Pond going Dark Phoenix. If I could find such an image, I would die happy.

If she would also be wielding a lightsaber fighting Cyclons on top of Samus' ship I would die instantaneously.

I'll settle:

Link Man

Banned
I cannot find this. Please accept this AT themed DW picture as an apology:

My holy grail is to find one of Amy Pond going Dark Phoenix. If I could find such an image, I would die happy.

If she would also be wielding a lightsaber fighting Cyclons on top of Samus' ship I would die instantaneously.

Not trying hard enough.

Also, as to your request:

DrForester

Kills Photobucket

I never got that you were supposed to forgive Snape. He was an asshole to the end.

Top Bottom