• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2016: January 3rd - 10th.

Bane

Striker is always entertaining as hell so this next run should be good. This whole next block should be pretty fun, actually.

jett

D-Member
Just realized that making Super Star Wars all about killing jawas would be like making Super ROTJ all about killing ewoks.

G-Fex

Man this game really is something.

Which makes me realize why do most SNES games have such bad FOV?

But it's a good game none the less.

jett

D-Member
Man this game really is something.

Which makes me realize why do most SNES games have such bad FOV?

But it's a good game none the less.

Because of the low resolution I guess (256x224), same as the NES. It was either that or having small sprites.

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Has someone reported to them that the Youtube videos have a horrible echo in them? I'm super happy they are uploading them so quick (since I can't watch the stream at work, and I miss most of the good runs anyhow), but with the horrible echo it is really hard to watch.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Aladdin and Lion King coming up

GOAT era snes games

Disxo

Has someone reported to them that the Youtube videos have a horrible echo in them? I'm super happy they are uploading them so quick (since I can't watch the stream at work, and I miss most of the good runs anyhow), but with the horrible echo it is really hard to watch.
Can you watch the streams saved at twitch?
Or the stream is saved after it ends?

trw

One of the ones responsible for tech said on another forum that they noticed when they were already up on youtube and that they will fix it when they can but they didn't know exactly how long it would take due to being kinda occupied with the event. Twitch archive should be fine though.

Just realized that making Super Star Wars all about killing jawas would be like making Super ROTJ all about killing ewoks.

Not completely. Jawas were definitely antagonists in the first movie, while ewoks always helped the heroes in ROTJ. It would be more like having to shoot down Iceman in a Top Gun game.

Bane

I love when Blechy commentates but I followed him for a couple of months or so on Twtich and he barely ever streamed. Does he just not very much or was it perhaps a slow period for him?

jett

D-Member
Not completely. Jawas were definitely antagonists in the first movie, while ewoks always helped the heroes in ROTJ. It would be more like having to shoot down Iceman in a Top Gun game.

They're like cute, inoffensive scavengers/shysters, to be fair. Ewoks might not be enemies but they are definitely more violent creatures lol.

They're like cute, inoffensive scavengers/shysters, to be fair. Ewoks might not be enemies but they are definitely more violent creatures lol.

No I mean it's definitely awful that Luke's killing them in that game. I'm just saying that at least they're technically antagonists. It's just one of those weird licensed game things where you end up fighting enemies with whom the protagonists have a non-violent relationship.

jett

D-Member
No I mean it's definitely awful that Luke's killing them in that game. I'm just saying that at least they're technically antagonists. It's just one of those weird licensed game things where you end up fighting enemies with whom the protagonists have a non-violent relationship.

Yeah you're right.

Top Bottom