• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2016: January 3rd - 10th.

Anyone have any clue why the their youtube versions of the run have the audio echoing/doubling? Also did they remove the ability to watch the past broadcast on Twitch, since now when I click the video it only has 11 minutes instead of the 29 hours.

What's this pinball thing they're talking about?

Think there is a pinball event going on right now as well that is streaming. On top of that the guy on the right, Pinball Joe, has donated a pinball machine to be used as a prize. Pretty sure he did the same thing last year.

What's this pinball thing they're talking about?

You're too young to remember arcades and the glory of playing video games while standing up in a dark room full of noise and lights.

Also, talking about pinball without a visual aid is going to cause people to die of boredom. No Fear looks to be the unforgiving, flow based table Ritchie loves to make.

Revven

Anyone have any clue why the their youtube versions of the run have the audio echoing/doubling? Also did they remove the ability to watch the past broadcast on Twitch, since now when I click the video it only has 11 minutes instead of the 29 hours.

They're split up into smaller VoDs. It's not one big VoD.

I'm going to guess that in Any% they don't do the Unknown (
Xemnas
) fight. That's the coolest part about 1.5/Final Mix!

Did they make the Sephiroth fight incentive?

I'm going to guess that in Any% they don't do the Unknown (
Xemnas
) fight. That's the coolest part about 1.5/Final Mix!

Did they make the Sephiroth fight incentive?

yeah Sephiroth fight is an incentive, they hit the amount for it and it's also gonna be at lvl 1

Zaverious

I like how you can pretty much skip half the worlds in this game. I never really knew you could do that until years later. I can't think of many games that let you do that.

Why they playing a Japanese version Kingdom Hearts? Also it look like he got took out by only one hit. Are they playing on some special Japanese difficulty.

Why they playing a Japanese version Kingdom Hearts? Also it look like he got took out by only one hit. Are they playing on some special Japanese difficulty.

It's faster to skip through the text in the Japanese version (only about 50 seconds but eh).
He's playing on Proud difficulty, which is available in the Western version as well. Practically everything kills Sora in a couple hits.

Zaverious

They save 50 seconds for scrolling through text boxes on the Japanese version. He's playing on Proud Mode, a harder difficulty added to the Final Mix and he is pretty low level since he is speeding through stuff.

HardRojo

Just tuned in and I'm cringing so bad right now lol. Will keep watching because these speedrun events are always interesting.

Jesus Christ. I don't know what changed, but suddenly, this stream is barely running consistently anymore. I'm getting 5-10 second long buffers every other moment. *sigh* And right when the Kingdom Hearts run starts.

Oh man guys this is so cringe-worthy, I'm cringing so hard. This moment is so super cringe, I mean this cringey cringe cringed that cringe cringe the cringed cringe cringey cringe.

Cringe.

Man, cringe, am I right?

Cringe

CRINGE

Nydus

you really need balls to sing in front of so much people while 165'000 folks are watching you over the internet o_O

Top Bottom