• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2016: January 3rd - 10th.

Time for BattleBlock!

Insanity will be hilarious to watch. Unlike last year's they can't death abuse because one death by any player immediately restarts the level. Get ready for hilarity. Stamper already told them he's just going to mercilessly lay into them all run.

Time for BattleBlock!

Insanity will be hilarious to watch. Unlike last year's they can't death abuse because one death by any player immediately restarts the level. Get ready for hilarity. Stamper already told them he's just going to mercilessly lay into them all run.

Wasn't it last year they had one of the devs on for commentary during the run? I think it was Battleblock.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
so Battleblock Theater

I own it but I don't like it. Is this a game where you have to play coop to have fun, or what?

KarmaCow

so Battleblock Theater

I own it but I don't like it. Is this a game where you have to play coop to have fun, or what?

It was pretty fun playing alone but there is just so much of it that it wears thing after a while. Non-insane mode coop does extend it though.

edit: of course these two would utterly break the game during a run.

McNagah

I've never played this game, so for half of it I don't know what is happening. Was being stuck in the block a really bad glitch?

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
PJ will also play lagoon on thursday which will kick off the awful games done quick segment.

I've never played this game, so for half of it I don't know what is happening. Was being stuck in the block a really bad glitch?

They are playing over internet and PJ are doing it via his phones internet, they desynced queue dumb stuff happening.

Ultimadrago

so Battleblock Theater

Yes. Even then I don't find the game that fun after a few hours, but the dev commentary run with these guys is still a treat even though they've done a co-op run of it before for GDQ. Crazy what decently entertaining runners can do with a game.

ChrisD

"Would you like to see a game called Punch-Out, played blindfolded?"

"That sounds fun, I would like to see that."

"Everybody wants to see that.
Except the runners."

"They won't see that."

So bad it's good.

Also, Stamper is making this so much greater.

Top Bottom