• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesome Games Done Quick 2017 | January 8th - January 15th | Speedrunning for Charity

Wookieomg

If anyone knows if there's gonna be a Discord chat or if we're still going to be using the Twitch chat channel, do let me know! Tuning in to these events and chatting with fellow Gaffers is always a delight. So hyped! :)

If anyone knows if there's gonna be a Discord chat or if we're still going to be using the Twitch chat channel, do let me know! Tuning in to these events and chatting with fellow Gaffers is always a delight. So hyped! :)

well OP stole the thread so I wasn't ready but....

As usual, folks are welcome to chat in the unofficial neogaf twitch chat. just quote me or ask anyone who's in the channel already for an invite. Make sure to post your twitch name or, clearly, we can't invite you.

yup. if you're already in the neogaf channel on twitch then you can just poke your head in there. usually starts a bit slow but I think the regular attendees know the drill now so it'll probably be pretty active during higher traffic times throughout. If you left the group or weren't in it before, just lemme know your twitch username and I'll hit you up with an invite.

yup. if you're already in the neogaf channel on twitch then you can just poke your head in there. usually starts a bit slow but I think the regular attendees know the drill now so it'll probably be pretty active during higher traffic times throughout. If you left the group or weren't in it before, just lemme know your twitch username and I'll hit you up with an invite.

Neogaf chat on Twitch is the only way to watch AGDQ 👌 I'll be at the event this year so I don't think I'll be in chat too often but I'll try to drop in and say hello!

nubbe

I'm looking forward to those special bro moments
tmLQj7I.gif

Durante

Did we have another thread about this?

I could swear I posted about AGDQ 2017 in a thread on GAF a day or two ago and I can't find it here.

BigEmil

No mention of Ape Escape in thread even with it being the first, no love for Ape Escape confirmed rip

SJRB

Gold Member
One of my favourite events of the year, I'm ready.

SAVE THE ANIMALS

YSG

KILL THE ANIMALS

Browsing the line-up, no Dishonored [2] run? That's unfortunate.

Finalow

not too excited about the first games being run but there's enough good stuff later on to keep me interested.
also it seems like they picked Undertale as the typical (j?)rpg finish, I guess they wanted to run something new rather than the usual FF/classic jrpg. I finished that same pacifist run (minus the speedrunning part) a couple of days ago so that should be interesting too.

Bl@de

Is it that time of the year again? Hooray! As always I'm looking forward to the survival horror block. Will definetly watch RE0, SH4, FEAR. And the glorious FPS block with Daikatana and the new DOOM.

Top Bottom