• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

B.E.A.S.T 5 | European Super Smash Bros. Tournament APEX 2015 Qualifier | Jan. 9-11th

FZZ

Banned
Everyone

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE LEFFEN YOUR ENERGY つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

and with Mango being eliminated, Leffen already gets his free plane ticket to Apex regardless of what happens now

edit: P I C N I C B O Y S

I bet Sweden wins this tournament

K.Sabot

Leffen #5.

Leffen about to get free air and hotel for a tourney that he has talked hella shit about (and I agree with him).

Ikon

Holy shit that was incredible play by Armada. I thought Leffen was going to take this but I'm starting to seriously doubt it now.

Cody_D165

Banned
good shit to Leffen

as much as I may disagree with his behavior sometimes there's no denying that man puts in mad work on this game

Apex is gonna be insane

also Chillin is fucked.

Azure J

...did Leffen just win over Armada?

While I had the stream up?

And had to go and miss EVERYTHING because errands?

RIP me

Leffen got a combined 3-0 in sets against Mango and Armada this tournament, not bad

also better than both of them at Smash 4 Kappa

emb

Man, the joy and elation from Leffen when he won. Wow.

I'm betting that by this time next year, people will be sick of Leffen winning everything in Europe.

Man, the joy and elation from Leffen when he won. Wow.

I'm betting that by this time next year, people will be sick of Leffen winning everything in Europe.

I mean he won BEAST 4 and Republic of Fighters last year, but Armada got his fair share of events too :p

I dunno man 2 sets against armada going 3-1 and 3-2, in Europe so no jetlag johns, and on PAL.

It was much more fun to watch peach's combos. As a viewer I prefer thats style so Im rooting for that.
Not that Leffen palyed bad, he played really good, but fox's playstyle bores me to death.

Top Bottom