• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Back to the Future day | Games with the DeLorean

Xbudz

9uZ0lPY.jpg

GREAT SCOTT! It's October 21st, 2015!
Let's celebrate by taking a look at some games that feature the DeLorean!

Starting with...

N7CEZvY.jpg

Rocket League

v737Oxs.jpg

Lego Dimensions

XKogKPk.jpg

Burnout: Paradise

kfxw4z0.jpg

Project Gotham Racing 4

accRhsN.jpg

Wreckless: The Yakuza Missions

K83DDGH.jpg

Back to the Future: The Game

f4ast0E.jpg

Asphalt Overdrive

SyNtG1S.jpg

Asphalt 7: Heat

9fm1YjU.jpg

Asphalt 6: Adrenaline

7GoF4qV.jpg

Asphalt Injection

7VNLcTK.jpg

Jetpack Joyride: Back to the Future

f4u1DIY.jpg

Mini Motor Racing EVO

0YZgIVg.jpg

Retro City Rampage

NZ6ZCKA.jpg

Forza Motorsport 4

w7t4r8S.jpg

Forza Motorsport 3

OADT27l.jpg

Driver: San Francisco

twMTpvv.jpg

Gran Turismo 5

VpVCT2S.jpg

Gran Turismo 4

f1F2uN1.jpg

Enthusia: Professional Racing

BRKfeom.jpg

R:Racing Evolution

3MLYl3k.jpg

Scarface: The World is Yours

Erc2sZu.jpg

Universal Studios Theme Park Adventure

jpCgXZ6.jpg

Super Back to the Future II

... There are many more games that include the DeLorean, including awesome mods like the ones for GTAIV and GTAV. Feel free to post more screens!

Happy BTTF Day, NeoGAF!

Nokterian

So awesome seeing it in a lot of racing games and now in rocket league i just saw it on steam going to buy it anyway. BTTF 2 remains my favorite.

D

Deleted member 57681

Unconfirmed Member
Had no idea it was in Gran Turismo o:
I mean, you'd probably have to time-travel for reals to win anything with that hunk a junk, but it's something.

Tizoc

Doc Brown was featured in ADK/SNK's World Heroes series
tumblr_mqbx3tPpDL1qd9g7oo1_500.png

He creates a time machine just to see various historical figures fight it out among themselves.

EDIT: Pretty sure the time machine wasn't a DeLoreon though :X

In celebration of BttF I wanna play the Telltale Game based on it. But is it good? it's £20 on Xbox One but I'm not sure.

I thought it felt like a pretty good equivalent to a fourth movie. Christopher Lloyd returns to do the voice of Doc and the guy they got for Marty sounds almost identical to Michael J. Fox. Fox also returns at one point but I don't want to spoil anything. Also, this game came out when Telltale was still doing more traditional adventure games so expect more puzzle and exploration than what they're currently doing.

Doc Brown was featured in ADK/SNK's World Heroes series
tumblr_mqbx3tPpDL1qd9g7oo1_500.png

He creates a time machine just to see various historical figures fight it out among themselves.

EDIT: Pretty sure the time machine wasn't a DeLoreon though :X

Nothing will ever top the stupidity/ brilliance of SNK's engrish translations.

In celebration of BttF I wanna play the Telltale Game based on it. But is it good? it's £20 on Xbox One but I'm not sure.

It's fairly great, both as a old-school point'n'click game and as a substitute to the fourth movie.

And, yes, just like it was said, expect something similar to Sam & Max reboot and Tales of Monkey Island in terms of gameplay, not the "modern" Telltale stuff.

A friend was recently saying that they are actually quite unreliable cars.

The Delorean was pretty much a turd even for its time. Heavy, slow, and didnt have the sports car chops that its looks would lead you to believe.

The car was pretty much a joke until Back to the Future came out (pretty sure doc saying why not make a time machine "with style" is also meant to be a joke).

They do look cool though.

The Delorean was pretty much a turd even for its time. Heavy, slow, and didnt have the sports car chops that its looks would lead you to believe.

The car was pretty much a joke until Back to the Future came out (pretty sure doc saying why not make a time machine "with style" is also meant to be a joke).

They do look cool though.

It did work though in the context of the movie. I really cannot imagine another car that could fit the role for the movie. Even in 1985 the Delorean looked a bit weird and unconventional for a car from its period. Which makes it look even more alien and out of place in 1955. It adds a nice visual contrast to the movie.

Yeah, its pretty good. More puzzley than Telltale's newer games with a fun story. Voice acting is a high mark, with the Marty impersonator being downright eerie.

A-V-B

With all this new BTTF PR... they're rebooting Back to the Future, aren't they? They just haven't announced it yet.

Pavaloo

I have the Delorian in my deluxe PC copy of Burnout Paradise, but I've never been able to access it because I need to access the in-game store which isn't active anymore :'(

low-G

Oddly enough, I think I had the most fun with the DeLorean in Wreckless than all those other appearances.

Top Bottom