• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ban me please

OP’s tag may not have been deserved but yours certainly was. Adios, creeper!

giphy.gif

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
Nothing wrong with being a Trump supporter, you are brainwashed by the msm. You only need to follow Trump's twitter account to see how much the msm twist and lie about what he says, a good recent example is the baltimore shit currently on the msm! Trump said baltimore is corrupt and needs investigating because it is a shit hole and receives among the highest funding in the entire country.
Also we don't deny climate change. We deny the lie that co2 is the cause.
Climate change science is a lie that doesn't even take into consideration the big burning ball of nuclear electric fire a hundred million miles away or what ever..

"We don't deny climate change!" immediately after, "Climate change science is a lie."

Mate, hate to break it to you. Scientists will always know more than you about this subject and it is almost universally hailed that CO2 is a major contributor.

Regardless, you are responding to someone who was banned. They probably won't be around to perpetuate the TDS they so clearly have.

Filben

Is it possible to have fun at Resetera?
If you just stick to video game threads, sure. Of course you have occasionally people pushing an agenda or try to discuss issues attached to a game and/or developer in that very game thread, but those usually get their own threads and is in reality not much discussed in game OTs. For everything else the ignore function works pretty well.

I violated against my own rule, though, to just stick with immediate video game topics (me fool) and got a few days ban because I had a different opinion about where animal abuse begins.

Last edited:

Stuart360

Don't even mention ResetEra.
I got banned twice for weeks for posting an opinion on a rape case and saying Michelle Obama was hot for her age.
Can you believe it? Saying someone is hot got me a week ban. I consequently got multiple users jumping on me for that 'hot' comment saying i was objectifying women
I do like that Neogaf allows you to ask Mods for the reason for being banned or something along those lines.

Also a thread like this IMO is a call for help or highlighting an issue. I don't see it as an attention seeking stunt. That is just my opinion. Please don't crucify me for it.
Jesus, they really are a special breed over there.

Solomeena

Banned
No matter the circumstances, that tag is a highly unprofessional action by a moderator.

We have so much shit calling in other topics (usually shitting on the left) without users being labeled for spreading their... discontent. We should keep it that way.

I don't know what happened here. Maybe this shit calling hit a bit too close to home for some?

Have you even bothered to read the thread that S shark sandwich participated in that got him the ban in the first place? That guy was all up in that thread character assassinating and libeling people and just straight insulting other members all because he or she has some weird ass hang up about this particular game. S shark sandwich kind of deserved that tag for labeling everyone as pedophiles and incels and shit. And please don't even start with the whole OMG THE LEFT are under attack when they are the one's who are on the attack all the time since Trump was elected, give it a rest.

Pallas

Rip OP, sad to see you go but you could have handled this better like a private conversation with you and the mod in question to sort this out. Not saying the mod is innocent but I don’t know his/her side of the story.

What's an incel?

As someone mentioned it’s meant to mean involuntarily Celibate. They’re basically guys who are mad at the world and think women are the worse that only go for “Chads”(chad is a term to describe the so-called alpha male) when in reality it’s probably more to do with their shitty personality then their physical appearance, but yeah there’s probably more to it now.
I thought celibates were those bad guys from Hellraiser that shoot CD's out of their head. 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️ 🤷‍♀️

ceno4.jpg

That’s their final form.

Last edited:

V4skunk

Banned
"We don't deny climate change!" immediately after, "Climate change science is a lie."

Mate, hate to break it to you. Scientists will always know more than you about this subject and it is almost universally hailed that CO2 is a major contributor.

Regardless, you are responding to someone who was banned. They probably won't be around to perpetuate the TDS they so clearly have.
Climate change science has not proven co2 has caused "climate change" the science can't even prove if the planet is getting cooler or hotter.
Astrology science has better theory's on climate change such as the fact that recent big earthquakes and volcanic eruptions have knocked our planet of axis by a few degrees, this wobble alone will have great impact on the weather if you think about how the planet spins along its axis, with the equater being the hottest part of earth.
Also a billion years ago co2 levels were many times higher than now! Guess what! Photosynthesising life too advantage of the higher levels producing oxygen levels many times higher than now with trees growing to x2 the size of modern tree's, the very reason mega fauna also existed.
The sun is also going into a solar minimum which means it gets cooler and kicks out huge solar flares.

Last edited:

Davey Cakes

Permaban threads are bizarre to me.

Just log off and never come back (if you can help it).

If you don't care about a place, you can just not visit it. I've done this at multiple communities for reasons unrelated to just not liking them.

Requesting a permaban means you need a reason to not come back. You're forcing it, because if you keep your membership then you'll be able to come back on a whim and, MAYBE, enjoy the content on offer despite previous issues with members/mods.

Obviously there IS value to this place because you believe you won't be able to help yourself from eventually returning. So, just leave it be.

Tesseract

Banned

they aren't mutually exclusive, a lot of climate change science is junk

*edit* not sure why that's funny to you, shows you're not paying attention to the literature

Last edited:

Zog

Banned
A couple weeks ago I got a ban for making fun of a game where you play as these little animu fairies who secretly cause these (very young looking) girls to have orgasms. I said these kinds of games are targeted at pedos, incels, and shut-ins.
Why do you care what other people play though?

Climate change science has not proven co2 has caused "climate change" the science can't even prove if the planet is getting cooler or hotter.
Astrology science has better theory's on climate change such as the fact that recent big earthquakes and volcanic eruptions have knocked our planet of axis by a few degrees, this wobble alone will have great impact on the weather if you think about how the planet spins along its axis, with the equater being the hottest part of earth.
Also a billion years ago co2 levels were many times higher than now! Guess what! Photosynthesising life too advantage of the higher levels producing oxygen levels many times higher than now with trees growing to x2 the size of modern tree's, the very reason mega fauna also existed.
The sun is also going into a solar minimum which means it gets cooler and kicks out huge solar flares.
It ain't National geographic's fellas, come back !

Ol'Scratch

The only question

If you don't care about a place, you can just not visit it. I've done this at multiple communities for reasons unrelated to just not liking them.

Requesting a permaban means you need a reason to not come back. You're forcing it, because if you keep your membership then you'll be able to come back on a whim and, MAYBE, enjoy the content on offer despite previous issues with members/mods.

Obviously there IS value to this place because you believe you won't be able to help yourself from eventually returning. So, just leave it be.
Agreed. Worst case go in and change your password to a bunch of random keystrokes. Ban me threads are nothing but posturing

xGreir

The same scientists that have said that the major contributor to the pollution are farts from the farm animals?

Or maybe the other ones that proved we don't have much impact on the climate changes?

Or major charges from Greenpeace and others entities responsible for spreading the "climatical change" (obvsly after changing it from global warming *laughs*) that have said it's totally a fraud?

I don't get why this discussion is being taken in this thread, but giving credit to all the climatical change campaign is just really astonishing, the doubts are clear and logical.

Last edited:
Everyone seems to be a sexist, racist, nationalist, climate change denier and obviously a Trump supporter or sympathizer.
This is not normal. I come from a country where people who hold such believes are on the far-right fringe of the political spectrum and looked down upon for being the idiots they are.
Its like the Youtube comment section in forum form.
Your just shit at reading people then.

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Have you even bothered to read the thread that S shark sandwich participated in that got him the ban in the first place? That guy was all up in that thread character assassinating and libeling people and just straight insulting other members all because he or she has some weird ass hang up about this particular game. S shark sandwich kind of deserved that tag for labeling everyone as pedophiles and incels and shit. And please don't even start with the whole OMG THE LEFT are under attack when they are the one's who are on the attack all the time since Trump was elected, give it a rest.
You think that because Trump was elected, it doesn't count when people shit on the left on NeoGAF?

Davey Cakes

Actually, I like when people discuss why they got banned and/or the reason they want to be permabanned.
Interesting. I get where you're coming from.

The best of both worlds might be a thread where someone requests a ban, and enough users "thread whine" about it to convince the requester to change their mind. That way, it's all out there and everyone has learned a little bit about the community.

Reactions: Zog

Stuart360

The same scientists that have said that the major contributor to the pollution are farts from the farm animals?

Or maybe the other ones that proved we don't have much impact on the climate changes?

Or major charges from Greenpeace and others entities responsible for spreading the "climatical change" (obvsly after changing it from global warming *laughs*) that have said it's totally a fraud?

I don't get why this discussion is being taken in this thread, but giving credit to all the climatical change campaign is just really astonishing, the doubts are clear and logical.
Or the scientists that said that volcanic eruption in Norway a few years ago, released twice as much CO2 than humans have in our entire history. Then look at how many volcano's erupt every year, and you start to think that maybe humans dont have as much effect on climate change than we are being told.
Or the scientists that say temps are actually cooling, not warming, and thats why they call it climate change these days instead of global warming.
The list goes on.

Patrick S.

Banned
Joking aside I think the higher percentage of people who play these games are doing it more as a joke than someone fapping while playing. The OPs reminds me of others who immediately equate the art style to pedos and shut ins which is honestly rather asinine. I think that is what generated the tag. It is much like certain people who posted in the 2D thread because their thin sensibilities were being offended and the first thing they do is go about spouting off and stereotyping people who enjoy an artstyle.

Ok you are obviously talking about me here. Neither have I thin sensibilities nor are they being offended by looking at those pictures. Believe me, I've seen worse... I stand by my opinion that people who at an adult age jack off to the pictures posted in that thread are, at the very least, a bit weird. And I didn't enter that thread looking for something to be offended by. I entered without knowing what to expect, just as I said. And I quickly left it after engaging in a short discussion, as you know.

One more thing.

I was and still am disappointed in you people. When that mod in that thread said something like "due to the very high number of reports blahblahblah..." I thought that was super shitty from you people. Aren't you mature enough to discuss the matter directly with me, the poster who offended YOUR sensiblities? Well no, you aren't. You inmediately get all outraged like the fucks on ResetERA and run off screaming for the mods to punish that bad bad man who dares disapprove of your fetishes. Yeah, that's life. I dislike the particular kind of sexualised images you get an erection from. Get over it. I thought the people who are still here on this forum are like compadres who stick together and can tell each other when they disagree with what the other one says. You know, like members of a community do. But I guess I was wrong. It's all about walking on eggshells again, just as it used to be.

kiiltz

I was and still am disappointed in you people. When that mod in that thread said something like "due to the very high number of reports blahblahblah..." I thought that was super shitty from you people
I thought that was people reporting all the pedos, incels and creepers.

Stuart360

Your just shit at reading people then.
Actually he has a very good read on Neogaf, from a SJW perspective that is.
Dont agree with their idiology, you're a racist, homophobe, sexist, Trump supporter.
Want to have an open forum where differing views are alowed, you're racist, homophobic, sexist, Trump supporter.
You want to discuss a subject and put accross a different viewpoint?, you're racist, homophobic, sexist, Trump supporter.
etc, etc, etc.

Loons, and a dying breed.

Whitesnake

Banned
Ok you are obviously talking about me here. Neither have I thin sensibilities nor are they being offended by looking at those pictures. Believe me, I've seen worse... I stand by my opinion that people who at an adult age jack off to the pictures posted in that thread are, at the very least, a bit weird. And I didn't enter that thread looking for something to be offended by. I entered without knowing what to expect, just as I said. And I quickly left it after engaging in a short discussion, as you know.

One more thing.

I was and still am disappointed in you people. When that mod in that thread said something like "due to the very high number of reports blahblahblah..." I thought that was super shitty from you people. Aren't you mature enough to discuss the matter directly with me, the poster who offended YOUR sensiblities? Well no, you aren't. You inmediately get all outraged like the fucks on ResetERA and run off screaming for the mods to punish that bad bad man who dares disapprove of your fetishes. Yeah, that's life. I dislike the particular kind of sexualised images you get an erection from. Get over it. I thought the people who are still here on this forum are like compadres who stick together and can tell each other when they disagree with what the other one says. You know, like members of a community do. But I guess I was wrong. It's all about walking on eggshells again, just as it used to be.

Sir, this is a Wendy's.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit

One more thing.

What eggshells do people need to walk on right now? Reading through the 2D thread, you came across as super judgmental, insulting, and quite frankly childish. Now you whine about how people have a different opinion than you? Come on, mate. Do better.

I get the point of them, some people want to make a statement, but I don’t understand why this is in Gaming instead of Off-Topic

Last edited:

joe_zazen

Or the scientists that said that volcanic eruption in Norway a few years ago, released twice as much CO2 than humans have in our entire history. Then look at how many volcano's erupt every year, and you start to think that maybe humans dont have as much effect on climate change than we are being told.
Or the scientists that say temps are actually cooling, not warming, and thats why they call it climate change these days instead of global warming.
The list goes on.

Thing that bugs me is that skepticism is seen as wrong. You get attacked even on sites like The Skeptic for expressing ANY doubt, fucking religious zealots.

And with regard to the treating scientists like prophets: lets not forget that from mid 1960s to mid 2000s, all nutrition scientists were telling people fats were the devil and shaming and marginalising people like Atkins. It took a fucking long time to start researching the role of sugar, high fructose corn syrup etc in heart disease, obesity, etc. How many people had their lives cut short because of the fats boogeyman being put forward by scientific consensus? BTW, that consensus started via research paid for by the sugar industry, they bought some Harvard scientists and we got forty years of deadly nutrition advice by 99.99% of the scientific community. And anyone saying you should cut carbs and eat more fats was shamed and marginalized. So excuse me if i don't bow down before the scientific consensus.

Edit: source is Gary Taubes excruciatingly researched “Good Calories, Bad Calories”

Last edited:

Ol'Scratch

One more thing.

Was that you? I was thinking of someone totally different. Such a crazy world.

Ornlu

Banned

One more thing.

Well, I for one don't mind different views. I hope others are the same.

So, feel free to shit on my POV if you think I'm out of line in a thread!

Last edited:

Ol'Scratch

Well, I for one don't mind different views. I hope others are the same.
I think most here do not mind and often enjoy other views. Though at least myself how they are presented has a great deal to do with how well they are received.
Now, if you roll in to a thread like a condescending asshole (trust me we can smell our own) and throw accusations and look down on people like you are on some kind of high horse then it usually will not go over well. (I can not at the moment think of anyone that this would pertain to, just a totally random reference for the point being made). But if you are mellow and just throw your opinion and views out there I do not think there is anyone here who will not respect them.

Stuart360

Thing that bugs me is that skepticism is seen as wrong. You get attacked even on sites like The Skeptic for expressing ANY doubt, fucking religious zealots.

And with regard to the treating scientists like prophets: lets not forget that from mid 1960s to mid 2000s, all nutrition scientists were telling people fats were the devil and shaming and marginalising people like Atkins. It took a fucking long time to start researching the role of sugar, high fructose corn syrup etc in heart disease, obesity, etc. How many people had their lives cut short because of the fats boogeyman being put forward by scientific consensus? BTW, that consensus started via research paid for by the sugar industry, they bought some Harvard scientists and we got forty years of deadly nutrition advice by 99.99% of the scientific community. And anyone saying you should cut carbs and eat more fats was shamed and marginalized. So excuse me if i don't bow down before the scientific consensus.
Well its not just 'climate change', its any 'conspiracy theory' in general. Its a controlled shaming and basically making out anyone who questions the status quo, is a loon or wracko, even some scientists that are too scared to reveal differing data.
Its just a way to stop anyone questioning anything we are told. Keeping us in check.

Last edited:

Foxbat

Banned
The tag doesn't bother me. The inconsistent banning is pretty bad here though. That's why I now include a disclaimer in all my posts. Not sure it will help, and it sucks to do it, but thems the rules I guess. That's just my opinion of course though. No forum is perfect.

Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to taken serious or offensive. The Sony PS4 is currently the world's best console without question, and is beyond reproach.

Papa

Banned

One more thing.

dw Pattycakes I agree with you. You went a lil bit bitch mode at the end there but loli fetishes deserve to be shamed.

Solomeena

Banned
You think that because Trump was elected, it doesn't count when people shit on the left on NeoGAF?

I see what this is about, this is about you being upset that once again the agenda of the extreme left is being ridiculed and you are unhappy with it, gotcha. The extreme left ruined these forums for many years and people who had a dissenting opinion we're permabanned by the hundreds and now we can have a voice without fear of being banned, heaven forbid the extreme left gets called out for the BS they spew. You don't get to have free reign to spew false narratives and outright lies anymore, woe is you.

Last edited:

Tesseract

Banned
The tag doesn't bother me. The inconsistent banning is pretty bad here though. That's why I now include a disclaimer in all my posts. Not sure it will help, and it sucks to do it, but thems the rules I guess. That's just my opinion of course though. No forum is perfect.

Disclaimer: None of my posts are meant to taken serious or offensive. The Sony PS4 is currently the world's best console without question, and is beyond reproach.

i strongly disagree, the nintendo switch is the most powerful console ever created

second only to the gameboy

Last edited:

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
I see what this is about, this is about you being upset that once again the agenda of the extreme left is being ridiculed and you are unhappy with it, gotcha. The extreme left ruined these forums for many years and people who had a dissenting opinion we're permabanned by the hundreds and now we can have a voice without fear of being banned, heaven forbid the extreme left gets called out for the BS they spew.
Are you reading what you're saying before you post it? I don't have a problem with people calling out the left. But saying "hey now, don't call out the right! We've got a Republican in the White House so shut up!" is bullshit. If you want to dish something out, you have to take your licks too.

Foxbat

Banned
i strongly disagree, the nintendo switch is the most powerful console ever created

second only to the gameboy

You're in the clear as long as you don't praise Xbox. Lmao

Disclaimer: My posts are not to be taken serious or offensive. Sony's PS4 console is the greatest thing since sliced bread... No... It's even greater than that.

Top Bottom