• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Banned from PSN - because of Little Big Planet.

V_Arnold

Every single one of these threads should be named this:

Banned from XBL - Because of my own fucking behavior
Banned from PSN - Because of my own fucking behavior
Banned from EA Forums, cant play EA Games - Because of my own fucking behavior

You talk shit? You send hate messages? You troll on forums where your account is linked to your games? You hack? You cheat with VAC? You create controversial content to games? It is because of YOU. End of story.*

*I reserve the right to bow and accept any and all individual situations where it was NOT the fault of the user. Every company should back off, apologize, and reverse the ban when it was because a name like Gaywood, etc. But usually, that is not the case.

weepy

Omikaru said:
I remember I got a 10 day ban from Xbox Live after I put a joke in my bio that had some really light innuendo on it. Thought the ban was far too harsh considering I was probably reported by some angry manchild who I'd just beaten in SFIV, and said person probably went on to spew all sorts of vile racist/homophobic tirades.

Just outta curiosity, what was the innuendo?

test_account

XP-39C²
Hanmik said:
I have never heard of a weeks ban before, and never because of a game like Little Big planet. have you guys ever been banned from PSN..?
Yep, i got banned for one week from PSN because i made a topless mod in Modnation Racers hehe :p (i knew it was risky, but i thought at worse that the mod would be removed). I got banned quick though. It took less than 24 hours before i published the mod until i got banned. I guess someone reported it quickly.

test_account

XP-39C²
jump_button said:
I hope the ban the F ing spamers, first time Iv see anything like this
I wonder what the point is with those spam messages on PSN. It isnt any link to click on or anything, it is just to send the message to as many as possible.

Top Bottom