• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham City | GOTY Trailer [Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC May 29, PC/Eur. later]

Lace

Just beat the dlc and wow for not the reasons I was hoping for... DON'T read the spoiler below if you wanted to avoid any story details.
First off I loved the gameplay as Robin. That was extremely well done and in my opinion the best part of the dlc. I wish they could release an entire game around him. However, the rest of the game fell flat from there. It only took me around an hour and a half to complete and left me feeling cheated. There was a nice little insider on Harley's pregnancy, which is something that I regretted seeing. And another small Easter egg you can find if you kept talking to Gordon as Batman. However, they never follow up on either of these plot points or any sort of inside on why Batman is such a hard core dick, and agitated.
tldr: The lack of any depth ruined the possibility for new story/information about Harley, Batman, or the Joker. Making it a C- expansion at best, edging on a D if you wanted more quality story.
Mods:if there is another thread I should have posted this in I apologize. Searched and was directed here.

Lace

Is it worth $10? I guess I could just youtube it.
After playing it I would say its not worth the price to those looking for any story progression and a maybe buy to those who just want to play as robin (only in the story, no challenge maps). Also, know you can beat it in an hour if you're still unsure.

Top Bottom