• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham City | GOTY Trailer [Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC May 29, PC/Eur. later]

Zomba13

I didn't think they could top the last game (on PS3) with the stupid shit on the cover but WOW. 10 out of 10 guys.

Oh yeah, I'm hyped for more Harley.

Carl

iHuHRqnUubEgG.jpg

XBOX 360 - GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION

Wolfie5

iHuHRqnUubEgG.jpg

"Psst, yo over here brah, other side of the store".
"Yeah, down here bro, hey 10 out of 10 man, thats what Gameinformer says, about me".
"No man, I'm fully serial, 5 out of 5 one of the greatest games ever made".
"Period, man".
"Straight out game of the year edition .....a must own. Yeah brah, fuckun Batman and shit".
"Buy me now".

*GOTY edition leans back and crosses it's arms, nods it's head, slowly.*

Not enough noise, I can still see his head.

RPGCrazied

I have an idea. Why not make all those scores and praises into stickers, shrink wrap the game and then put those stickers on the shrink wrap. That way when you take off the shrink wrap all that clutter crap will be gone?

Some people just don't think.

DTKT

I have an idea. Why not make all those scores and praises into stickers, shrink wrap the game and then put those stickers on the shrink wrap. That way when you take off the shrink wrap all that clutter crap will be gone?

Some people just don't think.

Gamestop won't like that when they sell the game used.

Zomba13

I can't wait for Game Of The Year Edition: 10 out of 10. Going to be so much better than the original Game Of The Year Edition.

RPGCrazied

Got me. That's why I hate gamestop personally. I miss the days of Toys R US. The ticket system was the best thing for buying games.

seat

I wonder what the price will be? I was thinking I should trade in my current copy in anticipation of the GOTY edition. Beside the Catwoman DLC, I don't have any of the other DLC, and I absolutely adore this game.

vg260

So in a month, but actually in like, a month and a half and then they delay it on that date as long as possible.

Just like the PC release, right?

Too bad this is the first and only actual story DLC. Guess it must be too expensive to rehire all the VAs and stuff. Huh.

Probably, and it's a good bet this has been done and sitting around for quite some time for that reason. But hey, it's all good if not on disc, right?

iHuHRqnUubEgG.jpg

"Psst, yo over here brah, other side of the store".
"Yeah, down here bro, hey 10 out of 10 man, thats what Gameinformer says, about me".
"No man, I'm fully serial, 5 out of 5 one of the greatest games ever made".
"Period, man".
"Straight out game of the year edition .....a must own. Yeah brah, fuckun Batman and shit".
"Buy me now".

*GOTY edition leans back and crosses it's arms, nods it's head, slowly.*
This version should sell 10 million copies.

Blunt

Banned
It's going to be even more amazing when the cover is plastered with GameStop 'Trade&Save' labels and a price tag. And when it eventually goes on sale and has a large percentage off sticker the only free real estate left will be smack bang in the middle of Batman's noggin.

"Dude, what the fuck is that game?"
"I dunno bro, but it's rated 10 outta 10 and it's cheap as shit!"
"......get two copies, brah."

Shiv47

I see someone jumped the gun and posted the trophies already on PSN. I did a doubletake when I noticed my percentage had changed while browsing through my trophy list.

malfcn

I think the DLC is pretty depressing. Only one story based DLC? Catwoman counts as half, since it was included new. Challenge maps are nothing to me.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Has it been clarified when the DLC only is going to be available on PSN? Is that May 29th too?

Vire

I think the DLC is pretty depressing. Only one story based DLC? Catwoman counts as half, since it was included new. Challenge maps are nothing to me.

Considering we didn't get any for the first game, I wasn't exactly expecting much.

I'm pleasantly surprised to be honest.

Black_Stride

do not tempt fate do not contrain Wonder Woman's thighs do not do not

Yeah new 52 Harley is quite dangerous as a street level thug i guess.

But she isnt enough to be any real threat in Detective comics or Batman, and pre 52 Harley was nothing but support.

Im really curious how they are gonna convince us she is dangerous.

Wow, that cover looks bad. Still, most people love this game and I haven't got it yet so I guess I should wait for this version to come out so that I can experience the game fully.

MMaRsu

Banned
Lol this entire package is ridiculous. Catwoman DLC was in the original game, so what you actually get is some more skins and a robin/nightwing challenge map and a 2 hr dlc story?

And then the amazing fugly ass cover.. -_-

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
The picture itself isn't really a spoiler because it doesnt really give anything away.
The fact that you wrote "AC Ending Spoiler" is actually the spoiler itself.

wat? if i see this pic without knowing i could easily puzzle it together.

anyway. better save than sorry

RPGCrazied

I seriously hope this isn't the last and only dlc episode. When they talked about it, seemed like they had several, but this says final chapter. Is this all we are getting? I guess they are on their next project, hopefully another Batman game. I love these games from them.

Top Bottom