• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman Arkham Knight PC re-release Oct. 28th

Just announced.

At 10 am PDT, Oct. 28th, Batman: Arkham Knight will be re-released for the PC platform. At the same time we’ll also be releasing a patch that brings the PC version fully up-to-date with content that has been released for console (with the exception of console exclusives).

This means that next week, all PC players will have access to Photo Mode, Big Head Mode, Batman: Arkham Asylum Batman Skin, and character selection in combat AR challenges. Season Pass holders will have access to all content released since launch, including:

AR Challenges
• Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #1
o Financial Crash
o Deconstruction
o Assault on GCPD
o Teen Titan
o Cat’s Conundrum
o Newton’s Cradle

• Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #2
o High Interest
o Uncontainable
o Sky High
o Feline Frenzy
o Armored Assault
o Flying Grayson

• Crime Fighter Challenge Pack #3
o Chemical Reaction
o Stage Fright
o Cauldron Speedway TT
o Guardians
o Precinct
o Vertigo

Batmobile Race Tracks
• Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile Track #1: Batcave Set
• Batman Classic TV Series Batmobile Track #2: Penguin’s Dockyard
• 1989 Movie Batmobile Track #1: Cobblepot’s Causeway
• 1989 Movie Batmobile Track #2: Joker Parade
• 2008 Tumbler Batmobile Track #1: Ashes
• 2008 Tumbler Batmobile Track #2: Cataclysm

Arkham Episodes Story Packs
• Batgirl: A Matter of Family
• Red Hood Story Pack
• Harley Quinn Story Pack
• GCPD Lockdown starring Nightwing

Skins & Batmobiles
• Batman Flashpoint Skin
• Arkham Origins Batman Skin
• Iconic Gray & Black Batman Skin
• 1990s Catwoman Skin
• 1970s Batman Skin
• One Year Later Robin Skin
• 1989 Movie Batman Skin
• 1st Appearance Batman Skin
• Dark Knight Returns Batman Skin
• Batman Beyond Skin
• Original Arkham Nightwing Skin
• Original Arkham Batman Skin
• Classic TV Series Catwoman Skin
• Classic TV Series Robin Skin
• 1989 Movie Batmobile
• 2008 Tumbler Batmobile
• 1960s TV series Batmobile
• Prototype Batmobile
• 1970s Batmobile Skin

We want to give particular thanks to the members of the PC community who took the time to give us clear, detailed feedback and bug reporting.

Now, get out there and Be The Batman!

- Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment

Maybe it'll finally work!

Maybe.

But no compensation for us who owned it all this time or anything? (I couldn't get a refund so I was stuck with it). I'm a little bummed we didn't get even a coupon for the season pass..

jett

D-Member
It's suspect that they haven't said anything about any further technical improvements with that patch. Protip: it's still deeply problematic on a 280X at a 4670K. I suggest that nobody re-buys this shit.

Maybe it'll finally work!

Maybe.

But no compensation for us who owned it all this time or anything? (I couldn't get a refund so I was stuck with it). I'm a little bummed we didn't get even a coupon for the season pass..

I think at this point they might know it's a losing battle, I guess? They're assholes regardless.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Pretty lame that they aren't offering anything to owners. I bought this shit at launch and had a broken game for months.

VanWinkle

Wow, kind of a jerk move for them not to give PC players who have had the game months and not been able to properly play it any compensation.

scitek

And it'll still be $59.99, and no compensation will be given for the wait. We should all be thankful it got fixed at all, really. That's their gift to us.

Finally all the PC-only people can play this awesome game!

It's really not a very good game, so I don't think they've missed out on much this whole time.

jett

D-Member
Wait. Did they plug the season pass while mentioning the PC version is going to be available again?

3796296-of+course.jpg

TheGrue

Same.

Had some issues, but they did not stop me finishing [and liking] the game.

Yeah, once I turned the smoke effects off, the game mostly ran fine. Having a 980 helps, I guess. I really enjoyed the game. I won't be going back to it, though, as once I've beaten a game, I move on.

Jawmuncher

Wasn't worth the wait. Not even one free DLC (That wasn't already on consoles) for those who owned it this entire time.
Especially since I was unable to get a refund from my retailer.

CryptiK

i expected some free season pass or something

Wasn't worth the wait. Not even one free DLC (That wasn't already on consoles) for those who owned it this entire time.
Especially since I was unable to get a refund from my retailer.
They offered a full refund. If they offered a season pass then what do the original season pass holders get? A refund was enough. I dont understand this logic at all.

LewieP

i expected some free season pass or something

Would have been a nice gesture, but what about customers who had already bought the season pass but opted not to get a refund?

Personally I think their smartest move would have been to give another recentish WB game to customers who opted not to take the refund they were offered, so they had something else to play whilst waiting for the patch.

wait, sorry if this is a dumb question...but it comes with another patch too that fixes stuff right? All it mentions is a patch that adds content

Tomodachi

No, say, free season pass for the ones who already bought it? Classy.
I'll wait for the GOTY edition to sink to below 10€ thank you very much.

I really would hope all pc users boycott this game and only buy it once they offer the game of the year edition or drop it down to an insanely low price. That would send a clear message to them that what has transpired has been unacceptable.

But I doubt that will happen...

dex3108

They offered a full refund. If they offered a season pass then what do the original season pass holders get? A refund was enough. I dont understand this logic at all.

Some people waited more than 2 weeks to see if they will fix game and Steam didn;t allow some of them to refund their purchase.

Also while we are not entitled to anything it would be nice gesture to make up for this huge f-up by them. To show that they care.

iNvid02

was able to finish it after that first major update with no issues (although i would hope so after it was delayed so long, plus im on a 980 ti). the situation was appalling, but i loved the game, glad i played it.

~Kinggi~

Banned
What concerns me is they havent really mentioned any further performance improvements in the latest patch they say they are giving. Hope that isnt the case.

Timu

I hope this version runs well, because if so...I may end up getting that version over the X1 version instead.

LewieP

They didn't offer a refund, Valve did.
Steam refunds were the first ones issues, but WB did at least instruct all other retailers to offer refunds.

Sucks for people who bought it with a GPU though. Those people paid for the game too, but had no option but to wait for a patch.

CryptiK

Some people waited more than 2 weeks to see if they will fix game and Steam didn;t allow some of them to refund their purchase.

Also while we are not entitled to anything it would be nice gesture to make up for this huge f-up by them. To show that they care.
People were still refunded on steam past the 2 week point.

Top Bottom