• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham City | GOTY Trailer [Harley Quinn's Revenge DLC May 29, PC/Eur. later]

Gameboy415

batmangoy-doifhiu341t4xuai.jpg

The logos and such were pretty ridiculous, but this one had a really nice lenticular/3D cover before it went Greatest/Platinum Hits.

They should make the "10 out of 10" bigger.
Hell just make the entire cover a white background with just "10 out of 10" on it, FFS.
Having "Game of the Year Edition" to the left of the game logo on the spine looks stupid - especially when you put it next to the Arkham Asylum GOTY on a shelf.

I'm kicking myself for buying Arkham City at launch now, considering I've only put about an hour into it. :S
I wanted to play it, I just had a bunch of other games (Uncharted 3, Zelda, AC: Revelations, etc.) to play and then had to deal with a busted TV so I didn't get around to it.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Isn't the DLC's title kinda spoilery?

MYE

It has to be an inside joke for boxart designers

Oh man, i would pay to design the cover of the sequel

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Isn't the DLC's title kinda spoilery?
Well yeah it is but i think that's Rocksteady and WB's way to say if you haven't played our game yet well then fuck you... you deserve to get spoiled :p

stalker

I was waiting for this, but since it is delayed in Europe and assuming the cover is not a joke, I'll pass. Heavily discounted vanilla version for me, no DLC at all.

Struct09

Being a PC player of this game has been a rough relationship :( First the launch delay, then the bugs (especially the nasty save game corruption), then the 5 month wait for the patch, and now we don't even know when we're getting the DLC. I wouldn't care so much if I didn't absolutely love the game.

Derrick01

Banned
I see they still enjoy screwing PC customers for no reason at all. All that for a measly 2 hour dlc? Yeah I'll pass. Thanks for nothing WB/Rocksteady.

malfcn

They still never sent me the missing stuff from the Collector's Edition they promised. Wonder if I could flip a vanilla disc. With roughly $25-30 of 'content' I am a little disappointed. This is the only real expansion, other than dropping a character and their system mechanics into the sandbox.

So what are the chances that all the dlc is on disc and not on a voucher? If it's all on disc and I don't have to worry about getting the code off the voucher then this is day one.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
I'm probably going to double dip on this with the Wii-U version (assuming it includes all the extra DLC on disc). I beat Arkham City two weeks after release (awesome game) then traded it back in at GS towards Uncharted 3 and got $45 towards it with some promotion they had going on at the time.

I'm now ready to play the DLC as a whole and maybe even go through the whole thing again. Been meaning to buy Year One so that is just an added plus.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Holy shit, them 1upping themselves with the box art is the biggest deep troll ever hahaha.

Waited out for this, and will be picking it up. Does it include ALL of the DLC thus far?

LOL at that cover, jeez but its funny that covers are getting more and more cramped with stuff.

interested in the DLC though , love some more Arkham City

dankir

Holy shit, them 1upping themselves with the box art is the biggest deep troll ever hahaha.

Waited out for this, and will be picking it up. Does it include ALL of the DLC thus far?

Yup and the new Harley Quinn DLC. If you haven't picked it up then definitely opt for this. Just 100% the main game and new game+ just need to finish the campaign stuff and I'll be ready for this.

smr00

Banned
lol @ people getting upset over the box art.

As if you look at the box art once you own the product, it sits on a shelf till you sell it or decide to play it again 10 years later.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yup and the new Harley Quinn DLC. If you haven't picked it up then definitely opt for this. Just 100% the main game and new game+ just need to finish the campaign stuff and I'll be ready for this.
Will make sure to do so. Thanks.

rapid32.5

so, you still need to download the DLC off Live, feels good about buying regular edition for $20$ last week. dat box and $60 lol, still worth it.

BHK3

Banned
Who runs this stuff? Is it warner? I have a feeling Rocksteady doesn't have much of a choice in these kinds of manners.

Top Bottom