• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman: Arkham City Screenshots [Teaser Post 535]

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Harley looks like a Suicide Girl. But, on the plus side, the lighting and normal mapping on the character models look a lot better.

4947855611_ece59b2be8_b.jpg

creepy.

Guts Of Thor

Thorax of Odin
I was never a big fan of Batman but the first one was a blast to play and looked awesome!(360 version btw)!

So happy this is coming out next year as this year my wallet is going to be hurting enough.

jett

D-Member
dem roids

Looks slightly better than the original, wish they would've altered the character designs further.

Game looks absolutely stunning -- loving the improved art direction (Harley especially looks fantastic), and cannot wait to play this game! 2011 is so far away.....

Frostburn

Looks really good, I never played the PC version but I'm hoping the Xbox 360 version holds up to these screen shots decently. Art direction is indeed improved, shaping up great.

Holy fuckballs this looks good.
Is 2011 confirmed? Make it early 2011 so I can ignore these classes I don't want to be taking anyway.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Looks awesome. Thankfully there's a lot of great games coming out between now and this one so the wait will be bearable.

Dyno

Looks like a graphics upgrade. I never finished the first one. It was decent enough and had great atmosphere but after playing each mini-game a few times (brawl, predator, strong boss, detective etc.) I felt I'd seen enough. Plus the pacing was slow.

Still, very interested in seeing what they changed in this one.

Draft

Rocksteady :bow

Batman :bow

This is my favorite "look" for Batman. Batman Begins armor is too busy, Batman comic/TAS tights is too... super hero-y? This is the perfect balance.

Dyno

I was going to say that too! It is a really good Batman they've got rocking there, a modern classic.

Scotch

I think this just might be my most anticipated game of next year. I rarely get excited about screenshots anymore but this game does it. And Harley and Catwoman make me happy in the pants.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
I'm seeing nearly nothing but Flickr errors.

DihcarEM

Looks really good, the first was one of my favorite games this gen. Hope they give us different Batman costumes this time as unlockables. This Batman still looks like shit.

Ceebs

Am I the only one that absolutely hates the Catwoman design? She looks like an extra from Hackers to me. Not to mention the halfway unzipped catsuit just seems juvenile.

Arozay

Looks great, but I remember them saying something about scrapping detective mode or making it less distinct so you don't end up playing the whole game through the filtered view.

I don't like Catwoman design but at least she is not a barbie doll with big boobs. Game looks insane. Please don't do the joker thing again, everything for every console.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Zaro said:
Looks great, but I remember them saying something about scrapping detective mode or making it less distinct so you don't end up playing the whole game through the filtered view.

I actually never minded the detective view. It looked cool enough.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
rockman zx said:
I don't like Catwoman design but at least she is not a barbie doll with big boobs. Game looks insane. Please don't do the joker thing again, everything for every console.
Two Face/Catwoman challenge rooms exclusive for PS3 would make me so depressed.

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
rockman zx said:

I dig it. It looks very similar to how she looked in Hush.
2ccw0tl.jpg

Top Bottom