• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Batman vs Superman: World's Finest Three-Year Wait

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm wondering if we'll get a new Bat Plane too, since that's usually Batman preferred method of transport when hanging with Supes and the League.
Yes please
Batwing89.jpg
Batwing.jpeg

Btasbatwing.jpg
batwing_prototype_stealth.jpg

Hell no, please

I really can't see a follow up to MoS involving Batman without him having one,
especially with it leading into Justice League.

Zabka

The cowl looks great. Not a big fan of the turned in ears but they may not be as goofy looking as Bale's. Hard to tell from that angle.

After watching the new 300 movie, I gotta say Eva Green would have made a pretty badass Wonder Woman.

don't say this. makes me even more sad at how badly they blundered the casting of wonder woman here. i know fast and furious isn't exactly full of amazing characters, but somehow she managed to be the most unremarkable of them all. i didn't care at all when she
died in six

Those eyes and ears really work for me. Hope it's true.

Is Superman going to have the same suit this movie? Have they said anything about it?

Those eyes and ears really work for me. Hope it's true.

Is Superman going to have the same suit this movie? Have they said anything about it?

The story going around is that the Superman costume is getting some alterations. Michael Wilkinson (costume designer) mentioned in a recent video that Henry Cavill had a fitting for it a few months back.

cdkee

Banned
Honestly Affleck could make a pretty imposing Batman. He has some pretty broad shoulders. In face he may make Cavill look small.

Shaanyboi

Banned
So how unlikely is it that we see a blue suited Batman? Is there at least a little bit of hope?

Why would a vigilante whose whole thing is being stealthy and unseen wear anything but black and maybe dark grey? Hell, even the comics have largely ditched the blue.

I'd give it almost no chance.

LaNaranja

Why would a vigilante whose whole thing is being stealthy and unseen wear anything but black and maybe dark grey? Hell, even the comics have largely ditched the blue.

Nothing about Batman (or any superhero really) makes sense if you think about it too much. I have just always really liked the blue suit. I obviously don't expect a bright blue but a dark navy would be a nice break from the usual black we have been getting. I also want to see Superman wearing his classic red underwear.

Amentallica

Unconfirmed Member
I have no hope for this movie. The DC movies are being rushed in an attempt to catch up with Marvel, but I think it's coming out poorly.

I saw Man of Steel the other day and the entire movie screamed to me that it was in a race to equalize the playing field between its DC universe and Marvel. I didn't enjoy the movie and I thought it was rushed and poor.

I don't know. I don't have any hope for any DC movies in the foreseeable future, especially Superman vs Batman.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs

captain-america-winter-soldier-13b-4jpg-e977e2_960w.jpg

I'll be fine if we get the grey suit Batman with black cowl. The all black look from the movies is just too played out.

DaveH

Why would a vigilante whose whole thing is being stealthy and unseen wear anything but black and maybe dark grey?
Maybe that's not this thing? Almost every other moving-picture version of Batman is garish if not flamboyant. Nolan exhausted "Batman is a Ninja" for the short term. I'm not saying "Bat Nipples" but there's plenty of leeway for color and design if Batman is a Detective, Soldier, Cop, or Spy.

Heck, the most famous film espionage agent's signature line is the announcement of his bloody name, when we all know he has a code number... you can still carry off film stealth / espionage / whatever without having to slavishly follow assumed tropes.

Shaanyboi

Banned
Nothing about Batman (or any superhero really) makes sense if you think about it too much. I have just always really liked the blue suit. I obviously don't expect a bright blue but a dark navy would be a nice break from the usual black we have been getting. I also want to see Superman wearing his classic red underwear.

Ew, no. Yeah, I wouldn't put much faith in either happening.

LaNaranja

I saw Man of Steel the other day and the entire movie screamed to me that it was in a race to equalize the playing field between its DC universe and Marvel. I didn't enjoy the movie and I thought it was rushed and poor.

I did not get that vibe at all. In what way did it seem to be trying to equalize the playing field? There were no real hints at a larger universe in that film at all from my recollection.

Ew, no. Yeah, I wouldn't put much faith in either happening.

Ew?

:'(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom