• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT| My Body is Advised

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too epic. Excellent effort mate. Now to play the waiting game, and cry myself to sleep every night between tuesday and friday waiting for the UK release...

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
WTF the back to karkand shit has Wake Island in it? Which means it has wake island and strike at karkand? They dont even need more maps at this point.

rdrr gnr

BigJiantRobut said:
Sort of wary of no console reviews yet, but I imagine the game is still fun with 24 players.
It is. In fact, I'm one of the crazies that thinks Rush works better with 18-20 players instead.

q6i0M.jpg

demolitio

_tetsuo_ said:
WTF the back to karkand shit has Wake Island in it? Which means it has wake island and strike at karkand? They dont even need more maps at this point.
I'm still curious if the actual F-35 is back for Wake but as you can see by the new carrier, it's now built large enough for the F-18 which is already in BF3 and it was in BF2 also so technically it would be a vehicle from BF2 making it alright for them to use it.

I'm not sure, but I really want to see that jet in all of BF3's glory.

Izayoi

Banned
Tunavi said:
Anyone else on the fence about pre-ordering?
xbox
I have it pre-ordered for PC and 360.

No regrets.

_tetsuo_ said:
It has four maps in it total.

So yeah.

MuseManMike said:
It is. In fact, I'm one of the crazies that thinks Rush works better with 18-20 players instead.
You're not crazy.

alba

Little is the new Big
Man I'm so angry at origin right now. Games takes me two days minimum to download and I was at 95% of the pre-load then origin gives me the "error crap, log out and log back in" I do so and bam, second time around it starts back from scratch... I mean, really? REALLY? I tried to recovered data and shit I got 3.45gb back, put it in the folder and it doesn't even recognize it... I'm raging so hard right now :(

If anybody has a fix of some sort, anything... please feel free to share T__T

Ubersnug

Roll on Friday and then Sunday for my planned 16 hour Battlefield 3 meetup with 3 of my friends.

Sunday will be a good day.

Jtrizzy

After all the time and money spent on a new rig, I am glad to see the game turned out so well. The beta had me worried, even though Caspian was really good.

The_Monk

Congrats to the OP| I just read it and it's gorgeous. :)

When I played the BF3 I played Assault only (well, almost). It's going to be my go-to class since I love helping others getting to through the objectives.

Just a question: You can't have any weapon equipped on any class right? Assault class will have Assault Rifles but I would like to try some submachine guns as well. So, is it Engineer for that choice?

I have this pre-order waiting since forever, can't. One more week for me.

Please someone answer my question, thank you!

GrizzNKev

Banned
Hanmik said:
he edited his post.. what did he write to get him banned..? or is this something else..?

He posted a "First" type post, though it was deleted immediately after, along with a few others, to make room for the rest of the OP. Sort of unfair to him, I think, since the post didn't exist for more than about a minute and he knew it was going to be deleted anyway. /:

fanboi

Banned
The_Player said:
wtf did i miss?

well, in the review thread they where bitching about no OT but Salsa said raptors was just about to come up.

And for the lulz he typed "FIRST" or something in this thread... so he got banned.

Also!

This should go into the OP:

1y1h7a.png

You can, according to this, activate the product earlier without risking a ban if you live in a different region.

Go EA!

TylerD

Be Advised Battlefield 3 is HERE |OT| Be Advised, My Body is Advised and oh so Ready

Should have been:

Be Advised Battlefield 3 is HERE |OT| of being advised that my body is advised and oh so ready. j/k

Super OT, btw. I'm not even going to hate on it being late.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
While OT is great there are some baffling errors. I'm sure they were mentioned but anyway:

1)Gulf of OmAn (not Omen lol)
2)Frostbite and destruction tech were introduced in Bad Company 1.

fanboi said:
well, in the review thread they where bitching about no OT but Salsa said raptors was just about to come up.

And for the lulz he typed "FIRST" or something in this thread... so he got banned.

Also!

http://i56.tinypic.com/1y1h7a.png[IMG]

You can, according to this, activate the product earlier without risking a ban if you live in a different region.

Go EA![/QUOTE]

EA Support chat is hardly reliable, they seem to agree to almost anything. I'd try it either way though, just don't take that chat log as truth.

fanboi said:

Also!

Go EA!

Problem is, I cant get the VPN to work!

Xux

The_Monk said:
Congrats to the OP| I just read it and it's gorgeous. :)

When I played the BF3 I played Assault only (well, almost). It's going to be my go-to class since I love helping others getting to through the objectives.

Just a question: You can't have any weapon equipped on any class right? Assault class will have Assault Rifles but I would like to try some submachine guns as well. So, is it Engineer for that choice?

I have this pre-order waiting since forever, can't. One more week for me.

Please someone answer my question, thank you!
SMGs/PDWs (and shotguns) are all kit weapons in BF3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom