• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT| Prepare to Leave Beta... Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.

elyetis

Quality over Quantity?
When some people only like some kind of map ( like let's say, "not small maps" ) even if 'quality' is there, the small quantity become a big problem.

In bf3 that meant for me and my friends, only 3 enjoyable maps before the DLCs came.

The best answer would be modding, it would allow quantity and quality.

Tekku

I don't know if this has been posted already, but X1/PS4 gameplay incoming:

Ljy.png

Tekku

Release dates for every region: http://battlefieldo.com/threads/battlefield-4-release-times.11414/

Looks like I'll have to wait til' friday. :(

East and Central Asia
Oct 29 at 12:01AM KST

North America
Oct 29 at 12:01AM EDT

Russia
Oct 29 at 12:01AM MSK

Australia
Oct 31 at 12:01AM AEDT

European Union
Oct 31 at 12:01AM CET

New Zealand
Nov 1 at 12:01AM NZDT

India
Nov 1 at 12:01AM IST

South Africa
Nov 1 at 12:01AM SAST

United Kingdom, Ireland, Portugal
Nov 1 at 12:01AM GMT

Japan
Nov 7 at 12:01AM JST

EU 31st, UK 1st. I always thought the UK was part of EU. I won't be able to play till the following week now, my order says on or after the 4th, thanks DICE.

Stoffinator

I bought mine digitally on PSN. Does anybody know if Sony allows you to download it at Midnight or do I have to wait until they feel like updating the Store? Never done a pre release on PSN before.

Serra

BF3 maps > BF2 maps > BF1 maps > BF2142 maps > BC2 maps > BC1 maps

I will never understand the fervor people have for BC2 maps.

THEaaron

Metro is not the problem. It is a wonderful map if you hit the sweet spot with the playercount. It's just a huge problem that there are people that enjoy metro64 servers. This sends such a damn wrong message.

It is such a skillless mess of explosions and shit.. damn. So frustrating that there are people enjoying this mess.

tatsuki

Anybody know if you have to have an emblem on the side of your gun?
You don't have to have a self made emblem on your gun. The country flag emblem depending on what faction you're playing as is what bothers me. I'll get used to it, I hope It's not forced on us though. In the beta I figured that it was only showing the country flag on your gun because you could only choose the default uniform camo for your character. I assumed that when you change your player uniform to a different camo other than the default option. The country flag on your gun wouldn't be there anymore.

That was just my guess.

Marvel

could never
Yeesh, yeah hope we aren't forced into having our countries flag on the gun. Looks tacky and distracting.

Marvel

could never
It's either something huge like a big resolution difference between the two or they are identical to one another.

ruxtpin

Banned
Is there a GAF PC group already going for BF4? I built a gaming PC a few months back and have absolutely no one on my Origin friend list at the moment. Anyone PM me their names for some BF4 gaming?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom